Have you heard of the new site Qkadoo?

Activity Forums General Discussion Have you heard of the new site Qkadoo?

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

janetwrites
      Participant

Yesterday I signed up for a site called Qkadoo. It’s a new social network site where you get paid for your social interaction. You can post pictures, videos and posts and you can sponsor these posts. This means if a lot of people interact on your posts, you will earn a revenue. You will also earn a revenue, if you boost and interact on other people’s posts. You needn’t write long posts. That’s a good thing. It’s quite interesting. I read that people have been paid.

You can sign up here:

https://qkadoo.com/#/friendme/273f4675-3e17-4dd9-8e8c-5f82da5eb9fb-janetwrites

gina145
      Participant

I’ve become rather reluctant to join those social sites. I tried Tsu but quit after two weeks because it was a waste of time. More recently I joined Whzon and I’m not too keen on that one either – far too much content copied off other sites and I found it impossible to earn anything without being active all the time. I’m not sure if Qkadoo is different, but I’d really like to see the site before I sign up and that doesn’t seem to be possible.

janetwrites
        Participant

Thanks to all for your comments. Yes, you should decide yourself if it is something for you.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

@gina145 – I didn’t like Tsu either. It was a popularity contest, and I wouldn’t have gotten anywhere with it. I gave it a fair try and didn’t earn anything. 🙁

gina145
        Participant

@kimdalessandro I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one. To be honest I didn’t give Tsu much chance and I’ve sometimes wondered whether I should have kept my account to promote my writing one other sites. I went as far as trying to create a new account but they wouldn’t allow me to use the same username or email, so I gave up on the idea.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have not heard of that site but I´ll check it out. Thanks for the info.

lejla1311
      Participant

Never heard of it but it sounds quite interesting and I might give it a try. Thanks for sharing @janewrites

angela
      Participant

I guess if you have all the time in the world, sites like that are fine, but if you don’t then you have to be choosey.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

@janetwrites – Thanks for sharing the opportunity. 🙂 If I sign up, I will do it through your link. I’m not sure if I’ll have time for another site, but I’ll definitely check it out.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

can I post urls here???

shaloowalia
      Participant

never heard of this site! will check it out. btw are we allowed to post referral links here?

janetwrites
      Participant

I haven’t read anything that we are not allowed to post affiliate or referral links here. We are not allowed to spam people which means posting affiliate or referral links all the time. This is the only link I post here. If the admin doesn’t like it, I will of course remove the link. Blogjob themselves make money through affiliate links and other advertisers. If you are not sure about this, you should ask Blogjob first.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Thanks for sharing. However, it sounds like myLot based on the description.

Maricel
      Participant

haven’t heard that my friend only to you well it is up for me to find out now thanks for this info.

henry
      Participant

I just followed the link to the site but it has so little to show that can enable me know how it works before joining.

janetwrites
        Participant

@henry yes that’s a big downside. The site is a little bit like MyLot but still a little different.

Narayan
      Participant

@janetwrites yeah I’m there.. just joined a couple of days ago.. Seems too good to be true with the high rate of earning there.. but no harm in trying.. I will see if I will get paid 🙂 Will catch ya there!

janetwrites
      Participant

@laksh great to hear you are also there. Yes, we have to wait and see if we will really be paid there.

TAlberts
      Participant

I´ll check that out when I have time. Thanks.

luciaanna
      Participant

Thank you for the information @janetwrites. I will check it out.

janetwrites
      Participant

You are welcome @thelme55 and @luciaanna!

realityspeaks
      Participant

Had never heard of this site until now. It definitely sounds interesting.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I heard about this site in ForumCoin site, but I didn’t check it yet. I will throw there a glance. Thanks for info.

janetwrites
      Participant

You are welcome @simonex!

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

In process of checking it out right now!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.