Have you ever fell in love and got married and are still happily married?

Activity Forums General Discussion Have you ever fell in love and got married and are still happily married?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I fell in love with my husband when we first me and we got married. I am still married and very happy. I think we will be married till death does us part.

writer
      Participant

Yes I fell in love with my husband years ago and we will celebrate thirty-seven years in about ten days!

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is so great. I am glad I am not the only one in a happy long marriage.

Pragati
      Participant

you guess are so inspiring. I’ve never been married. But I wish to marry someone who would stay with me Forever. 🙂

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I think you will find that right person. Sometimes it happens when you least expect it. There are many good guys in this world still left.

Pegasus
      Participant

Yes, my husband and I were high school sweethearts. We’ve been together 21 years and married 18 🙂 We were in crazy teen love at first of course but now we are happy building a life together with our sons.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is so amazing Pegasus. I was also a teen when I met my husband and we are doing the same with our children as well.

Pegasus
        Participant

Thanks, Kimberly 🙂 Sometimes we can’t believe it’s been that long, but our school just had it’s 20 year reunion last year lol, so it’s a fact, we’ve been together awhile!

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

Your welcome. Sometimes I do not believe how long it has been either. I am grateful for being with him for so long.

kendra
      Participant

That’s awesome that you and your husband are so happily married! I love hearing this sort of story from couples. 😉

I fell in love 8 years ago when my SO & I first got together. We still are, and even more than I could’ve imagined, so hopefully we’ll be one of those til death do us part couples too. I think so, anyway.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I do hope you are. I also love hearing about others being in love. I feel bad for people who do not find love though.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I’d like to have a wedding someday. I’m not really the marrying type, though. But a wedding, I’d like to have a day of my life that important, a love of my life that important.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I hope to get remarried one day cause I did mines at the justice of peace and had no one there. I wan a big wedding.

Victoria
      Participant

I’m not married yet, but it’s very nice to read about others’ happiness. You guys are sweet.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I do agree that is why I started this group to hear about others.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have not but I’ve been with my boyfriend happilyish lol for about six months now. We will see where it goes. 😉

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is great. I wish you the best in life with love.

Kelly
      Participant

Been married to the love of my life going on 22 years now. I could not imagine my life without him.

My husband and I first met when I was 10 and he was 9. Then we met again in high school and we’ve been together ever since. I guess it’s been about 24 years now. We have a son who just turned 22. We have only been married for 15 years though. Like every marriage we’ve gone through good and bad. But we’ve gone through it together and I have to honestly say, I love him more and more as time passes!!!

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is so great I am very happy for you. I wish you the best in life. 🙂

Mary Frances Byrd
      Participant

Yes I Fell In Love With My Husband 9/19/2002 And Im Still In Love With HIm We Got Married 9/2/2009 And Our Love For Eachother Is Still Going Strong….

cassandra
        Participant

I have fallen in love since I was 18. I got married at 19. Now at 25, I am happy and living a good life with him.

Deryl
      Participant

I am not yet married but I am hoping to have a wonderful marriage life. I hope that I will have a husband who’s willing to be by my side through thick and thin. A man who’ll consider me as his ONLY love.A man who will embrace me together with my imperfection.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Thanks everyone. It is nice to hear every ones stories about love. 🙂

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I wish you the best in life with being married. 🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.