Have Full Time Job – How long will it take to redeem points for extra cash?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Have Full Time Job – How long will it take to redeem points for extra cash?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author

Letty B
      Participant

So, if you have a full-time job and can only spend a maximum of maybe 2-3 hours on this site per day, how quickly should you expect to earn enough points to cash out? (Yes, this is my situation, but I want to write and make some extra money on the side while doing so!) πŸ™‚ Thanks!

SadieMarie
      Participant

That’s a hard one to say for sure. I use to spend at least 10 hours per day on here making around 3000 a day. So assuming you are able to make 500 points in 2-3 hours you could redeem 10,000 points for $100 in about 20 days

Danny
        Participant

@SadieMarie 3000 points, wow, isn’t we have a limit points for a day

suni51
        Participant

I am trying to figure out the way I can earn 3000 points on this site. My maximum in a day is a little over 150, to be precise 170 or so.

Atlanta
      Participant

Actually depends what are you redeeming in- I was just looking earlier the Paypal redemption page, and it said 5,000 points for 25$ I think- which would mean that if you are redeeming with paypal you would only get 50$ for 10,000p…I very much hope I am wrong about this, but I don’t think that I am.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

@Atlanta you are wrong the pay scale in points is 100 dollars paypal for 10000 points which is the best option to take. It means each point is 1 cents.

Henning
      Participant

With enthusiasm I would say that the more effeciency in activity we have or you have the the less time we would use.
      I want to get away from that thing being a full-time, because we think of 40 hours per week, and I would be able to use less time than that yet still have the same income, it is possible.
      Try to set a goal of certain amount of points per day and find a way to get there.

jsnitz08
      Participant

So true @Henning. Some days its just so hard to think of blog posts. I feel writing a lot one day gets me worn out the next πŸ™

cassandra
        Participant

Enjoying what we are doing is one good way to earn more points.

Genevia Cameron
      Participant

I think you can do it but you have to be strategic about it. Consider this :

If you are working from home and you can multitask, Open Slice the pie, you get paid to listen to music ( 0.05 -0.50) per song but you have to write a review which is easy, so have that playing in the background.

Leave a Blogjob window open- Create a blog based on you interest, because let’s all be honest, it sooooooooo easy to write about something you love and never get bored.

Content mill – If you write for a contnet mill or client leave that option in another window opened as well. When you need a mental break it’s always great to write for blogjob or get mellow from slice the pie, either way your still making money.

henry
      Participant

You can always set your daily goals to attain a certain amount of points, either by writing two to five blogposts, or simply rely on making replies but still meet your daily targets.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Even I don’t have a full time job I think I can only stay 2 hours in this site.I can only do the 150 limit. so it will takes me a month to get my cash.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Very true & with Blogjob they also allow you to earn through things such as business opportunities, affiliate marketing, monetizing your blog etc. I would recommend checking out the projects in the earn rewards section so you can do learn how to increase your daily point limit.

Ross
      Participant

How easy is it to raise your daily limit?

SadieMarie
      Participant

@ross it’s fairly easy to raise your limits here. You can check out the projects in the earn rewards section for more details on what tasks need to be done to raise your limit. Some tasks do require a small amount of traffic but even with using keywords in your blogs & just sharing your posts on a small handful of social sites it’s easy enough to do. But let me know if you have any questions or need any help. I’m more then happy to. πŸ™‚

angela
      Participant

I think it depends on how quick you can think of things and write them.

peachpurple
      Participant

Since 5000 point =$25, ypu could earn 100 points for 50cts, 2 posts

Tobi Richard
      Participant

As new member your daily limit is 150 points but you can increase it by visiting the earn reward section to learn more, and even check the business opportunities they are quiet nice to do. I am aiming the 10000 points so that i can buy a better phone and publish longer posts! Just hope to get there!

TAlberts
      Participant

I am still new here so itΒ΄s good to read the answers of this question. Does that mean that interacting is not a must here as long as you write your posts to have your limit points?

peachpurple
      Participant

It took me one month to reach 5000points, cash out USD$25,on blogjob, I spend 3-4 daily, my limit is 150points only

resuri
      Participant

Set a specific time for Blogjob. If your daily limit is 150 points then write 2 articles and the remaining write on forum, write on your wall, groups, and etc. Good luck

munda23
      Participant

I am little confused now ..can anyone clear this ? PayPal payout is 5000 points =$25 or 10,000 =$50 or 10,000=$100 ? What i saw on redemption page is 5000=$25.
      Please clear this. And anyone got paid already ?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

For consistent blogging and I have my full time job right now, you can have your first $25 in 34 days, your $50 in 45 days and first $100 in 67 days, with consistently taking advantage of 150 point limits.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I can work on 3 blogs per hour but it depends on my mood. I hope you just take advantage of your limit post through blogging and you will get your payment, depending on the payment option you wish to have

marygoround
      Participant

u can completely accomplish depends on your hardwork.right?

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

I don’t understand about how to add the “ad codes.” i dont know anything about that stuff or html.

Danny
      Participant

wow, reading the comments are helpful to me, I have 150 points per day limit, and I was stuck to it or even lesser, but with the comments I read, I’m aspiring for more.

Nana
      Participant

It use take me 19 days at 600 pts but now it will take awhile i have no internet at home

Assuming 150 Points a day, it takes 67 days to make 67$

suni51
      Participant

@fun1oriented2learning 67×150= 10000 = $100 it’s simple as that

Yes @suni51

True 100$
      I made a typo. Thanks for pointing it.

@munda23 Sir

You have 3 option

5000points = 25$
      7500points = 50$
      10000points = 100$

It is a dropdown on redeem points page.

suni51
        Participant

No worries mate, you are welcome πŸ™‚ We all do such small mistakes. πŸ™‚

Thanks

blueberry
      Participant

I have school so as much as possible when I have a free hour at school I type/write on my phone on a MS Word app and published it once I get back home. I really prefer publishing blog post via a desktop or laptop as well.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Have a goal. Me, I have a job and I still force to be consistent of posting everyday because I have a goal to meet.

TAlberts
      Participant

Reading the comments give me the idea how many months I will spend for 100dollar.

munda23
      Participant

I also spend around 3 hours ont his site to reach at my 150 daily limit

cessy08
      Participant

I am in the same situation and it takes me a fairly long time to reach the 100 USD cashout. Mostly because I don’t usually login during weekends and there are days when I don’t get to login at all. I think it took me 2-3 months but I just keep at it whenever I can. I try not to stress out too much so that I’d enjoy my stay here πŸ™‚

Jessica
      Participant

I have a sporadic full-time job, so there’s probably more time for me to blog an I just…choose not to. That’s neither here nor there, so on to the point. It might take longer. It might mean that you only blog about the things that are most pressing. It might even mean that you don’t blog if there are other things to accomplish first. It’s okay with me to let the blogging happen organically even if it’s not every day. I like what Cessy said about wanting to take her time with reaching cashout so that she would enjoy BlogJob.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.