HAVE ANYONE TRIED ENGAGEYA

Activity Forums Website Design HAVE ANYONE TRIED ENGAGEYA

This topic contains 21 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  cmoneyspinner 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Tobi Richard
    Participant

I activated the ENGAGEYA plugin and it is working fine, have anyone of you tried it out?

henry
    Participant

This is just another sunday night news to me. How does it work?

Ross
    Participant

Haven’t heard of it. What is it and how does it help.

laksh
      Participant

@ross It is a reader engagement tool which displays suggested posts – both from your own blogs and from other posts in the Engageya network. It doesn’t look odd like Taboola and others.. looks decent and cool.. and also helps in increasing traffic.

lejla1311
    Participant

This is the first time I heard about it. Give us more information on how it works.

zaza
    Participant

Haven’t heard of it.

laksh
    Participant

Yes, I have it activated on all my sites here.. As far as the stats suggest, they are being helpful in getting more views.. I have it in my own blog also, and about 3% of the traffic to my blog is from Engageya, which is encouraging.

Danny
    Participant

seems only few knows engageya, and that includes me.

luciaanna
    Participant

I activated ENGAGEYA too. I hope that it can increase my traffic @tobirush

angie10
    Participant

Wow, my head’s almost in a spin with all this new information I’m trying to compute. I never heard of ENGAGEYA before!

I try and be very careful when it comes to things like that, I don’t mess with something I don’t know a thing about.

Diya
    Participant

No before have you.

TAlberts
    Participant

I think I have seen this Engageya somewhere but I don´t know about it. I hope someone will write a post about this. How useful it is in our blogs. Thanks for the information.

cmoneyspinner
    Participant

I see that your comments are dated from several months ago. (Aug 2015.) Oh yes. I’ve tried the Engageya widget. In fact, I got so excited when the plugin finally worked that I wrote a blog post about it. [Cross-Promote with Suggestions by Engageya ] That was then. (About a week ago.) This is now. Now I’ve calmed down and taken a second look and right at the moment, I am really irritated!! I feel like biting somebody!!

I’ve used several kinds of Related Posts Widgets on different blogs and none of them have ever just picked up the title of the blog!! They always pick up the blog post title!

I’ve been at this for hours trying to figure out if the problem is on my end OR on with the Engageya widget. Mind you, checking the Engageya widget installed at other blogs published by other bloggers with different platforms and of course, it works just fine. For them! But not at my blog! Always sumthin sumthin! GRRRRRR …!

I am so furious right now. And there’s no mountain for me to climb up to the top so I can scream!! UUUGGGGG!!!! Hoping I get this figured out. Otherwise I’ll have to update my blog post.

~ So! How is your day? Hope all is going well! 🙂

TAlberts
      Participant

Sorry to hear about your trouble. I don’t think I will apply that plugin in my sites. That will costs me a lot of time that I don’t have. I hope your problem is solved @cmoneyspinner Enjoy your weekend 😀

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

But I just visited “My Kitchen and I” and the Engageya widget is working just fine.

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

I activated it when I read @cmoneyspinner ‘s post

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

Yes! I can see that the widget is working just fine on your blogs. That’s great!!! 🙂

Heart
    Participant

have not heard of it till now

junebride
    Participant

have not used it although i have noticed that option…

Diya
    Participant

I didn’t use still

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.