Has anyone been able to redeem their points yet?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Has anyone been able to redeem their points yet?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author

crodriguez

Has anyone reached a level where they can redeem their points yet? If so, did it workout?

algedonics
      Participant

Update on this old thread: Mage has done so, and successfully exchanged 10k points for $105 CAD ($100 USD). Looks like it works!

Mage
      Participant

This site is great, I just cashed out. This is my first week and thus far I’ve made $160 plus $140 in monthly residual income. I used paypal to cash out and received it within 12 hours. Works like a charm!

xelaiehm
        Participant

how many points is $160? and how many days did you earn it?

Zacc
      Participant

I was just wondering, between this website and Bubblews, which one would you prefer?

I have been using Bubblwes for long and it works well. How about here?

dbeck975
      Participant

My wife and I combined our points and cashed out for a $50 paypal card. It worked great!

trinawilliams
      Participant

I just joined this site on Sunday and have not yet had the opportunity to have enough to cash out. I am hoping to use this site to just make some extra money each month.

I am not familiar with Bubblwes. What is that site about?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have not been paid yet I am new as well trying to make some more points now.

Pegasus
      Participant

I just started and am still trying to figure my way around.

Alyssa
      Participant

I haven’t redeemed my points yet and @Nemcon I think this site is better (I just joined) because of Bubblews reputation.

Danae
      Participant

I’ve been on Bubblews for a while, it will be a year for me in September. I enjoy that site and have consistently made decent pocket money there. I’m new here, I think it’s been less than a week. Still trying to get into the groove of Blogjob but so far so good!

Nicolee25
      Participant

I cashed out 25$ within a week and it was in my paypal within a hour

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is very great you cashed out already Nicolee. Keep up the great work. I do not feel pay would be right if I cashed out at that amount. I will be patient and wait for the best reward of all.

laurie1979
      Participant

I haven’t cashed out yet because I don’t come on here spending hours each day that I come on here. I also use other sites to earn money. I am hoping that on Sunday, I’ll be able to work on the personal blogger section. I have other things going on which prevented me from working on this site a lot. I have to work early today which the hours are 11-4. Back to eating at Azteca. Some of you that are on Facebook can see what I mean. ha ha ha

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Good to hear these stories of quick cashouts. It’s a big risk when you sign up for a new site.

Educateurself
      Participant

It’s really encouraging and I was looking for this thread. Now I can sleep 🙂

Brooke
      Participant

Wow. Great to know. I love this site more and more each day!

Danae
      Participant

Good to hear!! 😀 I think I’m going to be able to redeem here pretty soon 😀 😀

jsnitz08
      Participant

I got my first $100 Paypal payout a few weeks ago :), got the money within an hour. It’s awesome!! I need to increase my earnings though..getting married..need money!!

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I got my first payout last week. It was so very easy and had my money in less than 12 hours. I cashed out before bed and woke up to the money in my account. Very quick and awesome.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have earned 10,000 points twice & cashed out twice on here. $160 would be 16,000 points. Best to wait till you get to 10000 points to cash out at $100 instead of $25 for 5000 points. I prefer here over bubblews. Received both my payments in around 12 hours when I cashed out each time. Bubblews I redeemed and followed all the rules. It’s been a month now still no payment.

SadieMarie
      Participant

It took me a week for my first $100 redemption then 5 days for my last $100 redemption. But I was spending 10 plus hours just about every day on here. You can check out my blog on how to easily make $100 in 10 days on here. https://blogjob.com/lifeandliving/2014/08/20/how-to-make-100-on-blogjob-in-just-10-days/

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Nope it will be far for me to have it,I am only 700 points.

munda23
      Participant

Its really great to read these successful stories.. i hope one day i will also write about my success 🙂

junebride
      Participant

i am excited to be able to cash out… hopefully soon…

cessy08
      Participant

It is always nice to read success stories of cashouts! I hope I will reach my target in no time, too!

gayathri
      Participant

I am new here and I am happy with the points accumulating. Hope I will be able to encash soon.

@Mage,

Sir, is there any way to earn $160 in just first week. How you manage?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

oh there is $160 before. I still go with 10k points for $100 though.

peachpurple
      Participant

I am still 3000 points away to reach 10k, I want to cash out soon at blogjob

TAlberts
        Participant

Me too @peachpurple. It takes longer for me now to achieve those points as I am working in real life.

blueberry
      Participant

I redeemed 10k points last week and received it.

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

i just started, i only have 3257 points, which is probably not enough to be worth anything.

@thelme55 Madam,

That does not matter. I know a friend who works offline, comes home at 21:00 hours in the evening. Works online for 3 hours and sleeps at 00:00

For me, sum of points less than 100 a day is RED ALERT DANGER ZONE

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.