Harsh perfume or Mild Perfume

Activity Forums General Discussion Harsh perfume or Mild Perfume

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

realityspeaks
      Participant

Do you like wearing a strong smelling perfume or mild perfume. Does the occasion determine the perfume you wear?

kimdalessandro
      Participant

It must be mild. I can’t stand to be near someone that smells as if they marinated in their cologne. It would give me a headache and make me sick. I prefer very light vanilla scented cologne or Love’s Baby Soft. Less is more when it comes to fragrance.

agnesd1
      Participant

it really depends on my mood and the occasion . I love D&G light blue and CK be cologne which I can wear any time of the day.

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

I always like a mild smelling perfume. ^_^

realityspeaks
      Participant

I guess mild perfumes are hugely popular with women.

snaiserian
      Participant

I prefer mild perfumes i cant stand harsh perfumes they make me feel light-headed, but what can i say some people love the harsh perfumes especially men don’t know why.

lejla1311
      Participant

Mild perfumes definitely. I hate harsh perfumes. They are killing my nose!

kendralala
      Participant

mild perfume. scent that is just noticeable. not something that will be noticed all around the room. something so sweet gives me headache. literally

nerdieeds
      Participant

I don’t wear perfume on a daily basis (going to work). But I like mild scent instead of the harsh one. Now, I am only using cologne.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.