Halloween! Anyone else getting excited?

Activity Forums General Discussion Halloween! Anyone else getting excited?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Stephanie C
      Participant

I love Halloween. We already have our costumes picked out, and I am so excited to start decorating. Anyone else excited? What will you dress as? Will you have a party? What are some of the Halloween traditions in your household?

jsnitz08
      Participant

Every year I get less and less excited about Halloween… don’t need all that candy or spending money on a costume for one day. If i’m invited to a party I’ll go to party, but don’t really care about Halloween..maybe its just cause its not part of my culture..

Jessica
      Participant

Oh my god I love Halloween! I love fall in general, though. I love that good horror movies go on sale and that the air is crisp but comfortable and that my black, orange, and cream tortie cat is a Lady of Autumn (because of her fall fur colors).

Stephanie C
      Participant

@Jessica I love the fall, too! There is nothing quite like cuddling up to a fire with a good book, a pumpkin muffin, and some hot chocolate! I love that your cat matches the season!

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m not too sure what I’m doing for Halloween just yet. Probably do something with my boyfriend and or sister and her family.

Pegasus
      Participant

I love Halloween! I am really excited to do a little decorating especially in our new front yard – light up my pretty new path and get some trick or treaters up in here! I have no idea what to dress as though 🙂

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

We do not start to prepare until October and we get the kids costumes in October. I take them out for candy.

henry
      Participant

Very few people celebrate halloween in my country, I personally have no plans right now.

kendra
      Participant

Nooo! Not at all! Lol. I just want Summer to continue. Haha. Halloween means cold weather is coming & I hate that.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

As much as I love all things Halloween it is a little too early for me to think of it as of yet. But I feel your excitement. Having your costume picked out already is normal. It can takes months to find the right one, and if you make it yourself it will take time.

angie10
      Participant

I wouldn’t say i’m excited per se, but if there’s something going on, I may just go; as what I dunno.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.