google adsense

Activity Forums Social Marketing google adsense

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  shaloowalia 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

shaloowalia
    Participant

do you use google adsense on your blog?

TAlberts
    Participant

I have google adsense account but I have not set up here yet. Thanks for reminding me. I should do that as soon as possible.

TAlberts
    Participant

Yes, I have already in my 2 sites here.

jkct01
    Participant

Google Adsense is hard to get approval.

Omison
    Participant

I’ll be researching how to after reading a few posts this evening…it’s a new step in my strategy!

deepam
    Participant

I have no account but if am successful here, will apply maybe

Maricel
    Participant

I have google adsense but I was not able use it for a long time now and I am having a hard time.

Andria Perry
    Participant

I am planning to apply for AdSense in a few days, it will be six months since I had one of my blogs. I hope I get it this time.

Jessica
    Participant

Once upon a time I used AdSense, but I don’t bother with it anymore. I don’t know what went wrong, but it’s been years since we parted ways. That said, good luck to my friends who are applying for a new AdSense account.

Shane
    Participant

How to be approved in Google Adsense? I am planning to apply.

TAlberts
    Participant

I got my Google adsense almost 5 years ago through Hubpages and so I donĀ“t know anymore Shane how I did it. Google it and you will see how you can apply. Good luck.

eProject
    Participant

I once used Google adsense. One requirement was for me to have my own site. It needs a lot of time and dedication to make a penny out of Google Adsense. I failed to earn a living out of it so I had to drop it!

Danny
    Participant

too bad for me, I don’t know how to use google ad sense

shaloowalia
    Participant

I recently applied for adsense but my website was rejected.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.