Google Ads

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Google Ads

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

TAlberts
      Participant

I have already headache for finding out how to put my google ads to my blogs in here. I have a Google Adsense but I have not put them in my Blogger blog as Google automatically put the ads on my blog. I was even suprpised when I logged in that I have earn a lot on my google ads at Blogger.

Does it mean that I have to do it at Blogjob myself and search the products first? Do you have DIY on how to do it? From searching the products to finish? Please. My head is aching. I think I have to quit thinking and cook for dinner until then. Thank you.

TAlberts
      Participant

What a pity. ThereĀ“s no answer yet.

peachpurple
      Participant

Here is the link to your question thelma, Adsense Code

TAlberts
      Participant

I have put Google Adsense in my kitchen blog and I will continue to add to my other sites.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i am yet to get approved for google adsense šŸ™

shaloowalia
      Participant

thanks TAlberts…i have been approved for hubpages and now trying approval for my site.

shaloowalia
      Participant

thanks @TAlberts!

peachpurple
      Participant

@shaloowalia best of luck for the adsense, maybe more blogs could get more traffic

Narayan
      Participant

You need different adsense accounts for each site?? Can’t u use the one u got from HP here?

@shaloowalia

TAlberts
        Participant

No @laksh. The one you have in HP is different. You have to put the name of your site so Google know where to put the ads.

TAlberts
        Participant

Sorry @laksh.I was mistaken. I was talking about my Amazon account that I had to make separately from Hubpages. @Barbara was right. I got my Google Adsense account through hubpages and thatĀ“s the same account I used when adding another sites. On here and on Blogger.

shaloowalia
      Participant

@laksh nopes…apparently have to get adsense account approved for my blog separately.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

oh sad I no longer have a Google adsense. I should have or should get one too.

TAlberts
        Participant

Why did you not have your Google Adsense anymore? Yes, you should if you can @Grecy Garcia.

Omison
      Participant

So much information. I’m going to YouTube this tonight and get down to the bottom of it.

Adding ads to my blog, maing money…still requires I get as much traffic to my blog as possible…OK, good to know!

TAlberts
      Participant

You are welcome @Omison

TAlberts
      Participant

I can relate how your head is spinning Barbara. Those are good questions that I need to know the answers, too.

TAlberts
      Participant

@barbrad You are right. I am using the same Google Adsense account I have through HP. I was wrong. It was my Amazon account that I had to make new. The bad thing is, I am using the German Amazon account not the US or UK. I think I have to get that Amazon.com account for my blogs.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.