Good Quality

Activity Forums General Discussion Good Quality

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Can you name at least 3 good qualities you posses?

kimdalessandro
      Participant

That’s a good question. We should all consider our good qualities.

1. I’m a giving person. I’d rather give gifts than receive them. It makes me happy to see others happy. If I couldn’t give gifts to my family members, I would be extremely sad.

2. I’m sensitive to the feelings of others. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, at least not intentionally. I especially feel for those who are hurting, both physically and emotionally.

3. I try to be helpful. Sadly though, some people won’t accept help when they need it the most. They can’t say with any shred of honesty that I didn’t try. I’ve found that most have to learn for themselves, and that’s okay too.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Those are wonderful qualities that you possess! You should be proud. 🙂

kimdalessandro
        Participant

Thank you. 🙂 I just try to treat others in ways that I want to be treated. If they do wrong, then they’re the one with the problem.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That is the best way to thing I believe. I try to do the same for the most part.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I think I have a high level of humor’s sense. 🙂 I am altruistic, no matter what will be with myself, I use to put ahead the benefits of others. And… I am intelligent. LOL Who could say I am not modest? 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.