Ghost

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Are you afraid of Ghost, do you see one?

henry
      Participant

No. I don’t even believe they exist.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m not sure if they do or not. I’ve gone to cemeteries before w/my Mom & friends different times. Maybe once or twice in my lifetime with a recorder. We left it at an empty cemetery & heard voices when we got back. My Mom has always been into things like that so I’ve dabbled in it a bit. I am somewhat scared. Are you?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

How about feeling there is someone besides your or at your back, and at the same time there is a cold air.

Debbie Champagne
      Participant

I never seen any ghosts but I do believe there are some. Yes I know what your talking about because I felt like someone was watching me. Plus I have 2 dogs and as we know dogs can since things. My bigger dog really freaks me out sometimes, she looks and stares up toward the ceiling like she can see something.
      So yes I believe in ghosts and spirits. I think they do exist.

Jessica
      Participant

I do believe in ghosts. I’ve never met an evil entity like the ones you see in horror movies and even the one I’ve met wasn’t the most earth-shattering ghost, but it was still a ghost. It was Susie, my first tortie and first cat. I knew it was her because my second tortie Sunshine was tiny while this cat was, um, substantial. I only saw her two times so I guess she was just checking up on me to make sure I was okay.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Yes I have felt something was there before and that really can be a rather scary feeling.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I saw spirits. Like it is a smoke or transparent kind, that walked quickly in front of you. But I hardly seen one when we have lots of dogs at home.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.