Future

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

If I was asked when I was younger what I would like to become, I always have the same answer, a doctor. But, because of financial problems and stuff, I was not able to study medicine. Instead, I became aa teacher. Being a teacher is also great. It’s the noblest profession. But, I still haven’t given up my dream of becoming a doctor. So, in 10 years time, I hope and pray with God’s help, I will already be a resident doctor. ^_^ β™₯

TAlberts
        Participant

I wish you good luck to your dream of being a doctor.I am no longer seeing myself in the future. ItΒ΄s not good for me as I am already a middle age woman. Plans are always get destroyed if not by yourself but by others or by circumstances. So, I just enjoy life the way I want it to be.

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

Well then, let us enjoy life! πŸ™‚

jkct01
        Participant

No big plans but small ones are okay too.

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

yes, that’s great too! πŸ™‚

shaloowalia
      Participant

i don’t know honestly..i am focusing on living in the present and not worrying about the future.

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

Enjoy life! ^_^

jkct01
        Participant

It is very good living in the present. Not to worry about the future is not easy to do.

realityspeaks
      Participant

In all honesty I wouldn’t want to know… One day at a time, its the best way to live life.

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

That’s great too! Enjoy! πŸ™‚

jkct01
      Participant

In my age, the most important thing is to stay alive.

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

I agree with that tho! πŸ™‚

lejla1311
      Participant

Honestly, I have no idea. I know that my baby girl will be ten in that time. So I am wondering what she will be like. πŸ™‚ I am not that important anymore πŸ˜‰

nerdieeds
      Participant

Good luck to you. I am not seeing myself successful in 10 years now. I wish I will have enough money to live and to share.

peachpurple
      Participant

working in singapore. Now, the salary in Malaysia of the same job is way behind compare to singapore. So, I am heading to singapore. SGD$1 = RM 3.10, how could anyone survive in Malaysia?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.