Feminists? Do you identify as feminist in any ways?

Activity Forums General Discussion Feminists? Do you identify as feminist in any ways?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

kendra
      Participant

Curious to know if there are any fellow feminists here on blog Job?
      Do any of you identify as feminists at all? If so, what aspects? Or, do you think the feminist movement is important? Do you ever get involved?

fem·i·nism
      noun \ˈfe-mə-ˌni-zəm\

: The belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities

: An organized activity in support of women’s rights and interests

Also, to really get an interesting, useful discussion going here, I would like to ask what do you think feminism is all about or what’s your view/definition of what feminism is? Just curious what feminism means to you.

I think topics about our different views are some of the most interesting, and they help us to connect & learn other ways of thinking. It’s been a while since I’ve seen any real conversational or “deep” posts here on these forums, so I thought I’d remedy that. 😉

Without babbling on too much about my own view of this topic, I’ll just say one thing. While everyone’s personal definition of what feminism is to them likely varies, for me, it’s more than just equality. Feminism, to me, is also a sort of reminder that we’re all kind of united, us females. To stick together, always support my fellow females. That’s part of what feminism is to me.

But I created this topic to let you guys share about yourself, not for me to share my boring views. 😉 So, carry on & let’s see all the many different things feminism means to all different folks here! 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.