Favorite Youtube channels?

Activity Forums General Discussion Favorite Youtube channels?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Danae
      Participant

Does anyone here follow certain channels on Youtube? I don’t watch YT too much but there are certain channels I will frequent when I have free time. Lately I’ve been watching some vloggers – Raiden Quinn, Chanelette, and Katrin Berndt are some of my favorites right now.

Pragati
      Participant

I sometimes watch Ted Talks they have many channels so I dont remember each username they have. I also follow a New Yorker Girl called Wendy I think her channel name is Wendy’s lookbook. She has many style tips to offer.

Pegasus
        Participant

Ted Talks are awesome. I got turned onto these when my friend forwarded me a link about a young boy doing a Ted Talk about LifeHacking.

kendra
        Participant

I too watch some of the Ted Talks ones! Other channels I subscribe to include many that focus on Abe Hicks talks, Wayne Dyer’s stuff and other Law of Attraction teachings. I like the Haye channels, too. Uplifting content, something that teaches me new things and definitely inspiring ones like those that post “good deeds.” I also love the Alex Jones show, although I do not always agree with all of his views. Similar channels to his, including my fav the Truther Girls, too

Payton
      Participant

Can’t really say I have a favorite youtube channel. I mainly just use it for music or looking up things. I do know there is a music artist and I love his music and his name on there is Phora 🙂 His songs are great!

mstates
      Participant

Jenna Marbles is my idol!

Pegasus
      Participant

I like the Give Back Films, and we like the HISHE – we’ve only watched a handful, but they’re hilarious!

Angel
      Participant

I mostly watch Let’s Play channels. PewDiePie, Markiplier, JonTron, and PeanutButterGamer are some of my favorites. TheFineBros and Smosh are also really funny.

Danae
      Participant

Awesome, found some new channels to look at from yours guys’ replies! 😀

SadieMarie
      Participant

I don’t think I have a favorite I like mine GoGo Sadie lol and I enjoy watching Vine compilations.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I don’t have any favorite Youtubers right now. I am not all in to Youtube only music there.

jkct01
      Participant

I don’t actually follow any channels. I just search what I am interested to watch.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.