Favorite Type of Sushi?

Activity Forums General Discussion Favorite Type of Sushi?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Heather
      Participant

I love veggie sushi with this yellow vegtables, cucumber, and avocados or the crabmeat sushi with cream cheese and avocados.

kendra
      Participant

Hm. For some reason, I’ve never been able to get into sushi. I tried it and wasn’t impressed. The flavor isn’t my thing, but I wish it were! I did try some of these new Lay’s Baked chips my mom had that were Wasabi & Ginger. Very odd and unique, but it was a submission flavor sent in by a woman who said her grandmother (or mother, maybe) used to make sushi with those ingredients, and Lay’s ended up trying it in chips! I actually liked it a little.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I love anything with tuna or tempura. Or shrimp. I really can’t think of many kinds of sushi I DON’T like lol

Heather
      Participant

I’ll have to try those chips, I love wasabi and ginger is okay. I love deep fried sushi rolls they are to die for.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I like spicy California rolls.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I love Salmon, tuna, Avocado rolls…anything that does not have shellfish and called Sushi I love! One thing I miss about CA…the Sushi!!

Heather
      Participant

Are you originally from Ca? I have never been to Cali before, but have been to several other states and their sushi never compared to my local favorite spot.

jsnitz08
        Participant

@Heather yes. Born and Raised in Cali and going back. No other place compares! Plus…I’m a family person and don’t like missing out on special occassions…as well as with my close friends.

Nicolee25
      Participant

Sadly I don’t like it.

Pegasus
      Participant

My mom and I go to an all you can eat sushi place here in town. We don’t stuff ourselves, but the things we like can be expensive so doing it this way is cost effective and we get to sample 🙂 My very favorite thing is this thing they call fish and chips which is crab salad wrapped in inari and deep fried. I also love bbq white albacore tuna – the sauce they serve it with is amazing!

jsnitz08
      Participant

@Pegasus If you’re ever in Vegas there’s a great All you Can Eat sushi Place in the “Chinatown Vegas” area. Its like under $30/person…FRESH sushi at all times! I forget the cost..but its less than the Vegas buffets and way better! Its called something with a M…..

Pegasus
      Participant

@jsnitz08 oh that sounds like so much fun, I will have to ask my friend who lives there if she knows what place that is! I love trying new sushi places

jsnitz08
      Participant

I wish I could remember the name!! Midori? or something like that?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I do not ea sushi myself as I do not eat really any sea food unless it is tuna fish or fish sticks and fish portions.

Corey Ryne
      Participant

i dont think i could get into eating raw fish. love some fried catfish tho.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I don’t think I have a favorite but I do like anything spicy and crunchy.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.