favorite singer?

Activity Forums General Discussion favorite singer?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  lejla1311 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

shaloowalia
    Participant

my favorite singers are george michael, enrique iglesias, bryan adams and michael jackson. Who is yours?

Simona Abdi
    Participant

My favorite singers are Chris Norman, Roy Black and Mark Knopfler.

jkct01
      Participant

Mark Knopfler is my favorite too.

rextrulove

I have too many to say that one of them is *the* favorite. It also depends on the type of music. I like Enya, Karen Carpenter, Ronnie Milsap and many others. Of course not all of them are still alive.

I listen to a lot of different types of music, but country music is my favorite. I don’t know if I have a favorite singer really! I like “old school” Tina Turner and country-wise I like the “older” singers… George Strait, Toby Keith. The newer stuff is a little different to me. (Maybe I’m the one that is getting old!)

rextrulove

Don’t forget Kenny Rogers! Actually, the first song I sang to my wife (before we were married) was a Marty Robbins hit, “Walkin Piece of Heaven”. I sang it in front of a crowd, too.

jkct01
      Participant

John Denver is my favorite country singer.

TAlberts
    Participant

I have many like Tina Turner, Shierly Bassie, Chris Norman, Nora Aunor,…etc. Some are alreday dead.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Few of my favorite vocalists… Steve Perry, Geoff Tate, Ronnie James Dio, Aretha Franklin and Joss Stone. Well, there are many more

misswulans
    Participant

I like Celine Dion and Lara Fabian

jkct01
    Participant

John Lennon, ELO, Rod Steward…

JustEm
    Participant

Alicia Keys, Celine Dion, Anastasia, to name but a few..

lejla1311
    Participant

My favorite singer is Dido. She is my nmber one. I simply love her songs. So romantic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.