Favorite Room

Activity Forums General Discussion Favorite Room

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  kendralala 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

SadieMarie
    Participant

What is your favorite room in your place? Why is that?

Pegasus
    Participant

I am probably pretty partial to my bedroom because our bed is a sleep number and has an adjustable base with a massage feature lol we also have the big flat screen in here so it’s like a theater – i sleep in a theater

Nicolee25
    Participant

My room because it’s basically everything is love put into a room.

kendra
    Participant

Think I’ll have to go with bedroom too. Guess because it’s your own private space with most of your belongings (for me, anyways.)

Emily Hargrove
    Participant

The livingroom. There’s a huge TV and lots of space to sprawl out and work on things. My room is tiny so I don’t spend a lot of time in there :/

SadieMarie
    Participant

That’s a hard one for me. I suppose most times my living room. My tv & my birds are there. Lol

Nana
    Participant

My davorite room is my living room where i can be alone to do whatever. I can see both out to the front and back yards

waflay
    Participant

Bedroom is my favorite since it’s my place to enjoy privacy.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I like my bedroom too but I think I prefer the living room. It’s a bit bigger.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

My favorite room is bed. I am working at my bed right now. It is because when I get tired, I will just sleep.

kendralala
    Participant

BEDROOM! I love sleeping. Icould spend most of my time sleeping as I work long hours as well. So when at home, I am mostly found in my bedroom.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.