Favorite Music

Activity Forums General Discussion Favorite Music

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Angel
      Participant

What are your favorite types of music? Got anything you listen to specifically when writing? Any that inspire you? Current favorites?

Personally I’m a big fan of Rock, Alternative, Pop, and Electronic music. When writing I tend to listen to these types of music to help me concentrate. Listening to music helps to drown out everything else so I can focus on writing.

And currently I’m really liking Maroon 5’s new single “It Was Always You” and Lady Gaga’s “Anything Goes”. I love how Lady Gage and Tony Bennett redid the song. If you haven’t listened to the original, I highly recommend it if you like this newer one.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I love pop music too! I haven’t listened to any new music in a while, so I definitely need to open up Pandora or something soon. I’m bad about not knowing what the latest hits are.

Ashley P.
      Participant

I love almost anything, but lately I’ve been listening to a lot more of country then I normally do. I seem to do that every summer.

kendra
      Participant

I like a variety, but my favorite is pretty much 90’s alternative rock.

writer
      Participant

I love music and I’ll listen to whatever happens to be on but I don’t keep up with the latest music. My favorite is gospel and if I’m in the car for a long drive, that’s my preference. Sometimes though, my hubby and I listen to an ‘oldies’ station – the 40’s and up. And no I was not here in the 40’s but it can be quite soothing to listen and sing along with music.

Pegasus
      Participant

I like a little bit of everything. I’m not a huge fan of rap – the hardcore stuff, but otherwise I will listen to country, classical, classic rock, alternative, punk, and I love Broadway showtunes!

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I am all about vaporwave and weird electro. I have a blog wherein I write about the weird music I listen to here.

Victoria
      Participant

I like pretty much all kind of music, no specific preferences. But I have to admit that I listen more to rock and pop compared to everything else.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I like a variety of music but my favorite is r&b. I do not listen to music while I write because my husband watches t.v. I only listen to music in the car or when I am partying.

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

I have variety. But I think Classical, Opera and Pop are on the top.

Ingrid
      Participant

I like almost all but yes 90’s rock and alternative are my favorite..

gma2-3
      Participant

My favorites are country and Christian.

kendralala
      Participant

alternative, rock and country

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.