Favorite Games?

Activity Forums General Discussion Favorite Games?

• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by beman.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Pegasus
      Participant

My family is a big card and board game family. I just got my butt beat at Battleship by my 9 year old lol. We played Connect Four earlier today. I usually like individual games vs team games because we are all very competitive. We’re big video gamer and computer gamers too – well hubby and the boys are. Share your favorite games 🙂

Angel
      Participant

Well for board games, I really enjoy playing Scattergories and Monopoly. Even though Monopoly takes forever to play, it’s so worth to place those hotels on the expensive properties later in the game.

As for video games, my two favorite series are Kingdom Hearts and Sonic the Hedgehog. I’ve pretty much played every game in both series. But in general, RPGs are my favorite. Games like Skyrim and Borderlands are very fun to play when I have free time.

Pegasus
        Participant

My kids LOVE Monopoly. I agree it takes awhile to play so we usually have to put a time limit on it. My husband always buys property and gets us all LOL.

Danae
      Participant

For board games, I love Scrabble. For video/PC games, I really enjoy TES: Oblivion and TES: Skyrim, the Sims game, Rollercoaster and Zoo Tycoon, and sometimes GTA.

Pegasus
        Participant

I just saw a preview for the new Sims game coming out and I have to say it looks really cool!

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

Oh my gosh, definitely Monopoly. I like to play it with my husband, but he’s a bit of a sore loser. I’m hoping that my kids will like it so I’ll have someone else to play with. Family Monopoly night!

Brooke
      Participant

Rummy, Scrabble and Monopoly.

Ashley P.
      Participant

My family card game. It’s call May I? It’s a lot like rummy, but you have rounds and you have to have the exact thing that each round called for. It’s a lot of fun 🙂

exploreandrespawn
      Participant

Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto Series, in other words, video games. I’m a huge gamer and am now working on fallout 3 which is a very large and open game map, so am having a lot of fun with that one. I think, all in all…if it’s a hardcore game, like GTA, Silent Hill, Res Evil? I’m there. Also, I was surprised I got hooked on katamari. That one really surprised me, but it’s an awesome game.

Pegasus
        Participant

My son loves the Grand Theft Auto games. Anything to do with racing really. He is a fan of Titanfall too

SadieMarie
      Participant

I really like quelf I also play angry birds on my phone.

Nicolee25
      Participant

The sims.

beman
      Participant

The sims?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.