Favorite Fast food

Activity Forums General Discussion Favorite Fast food

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What is your favorite fast food place to eat? What do you like to get there?

Danae
      Participant

My favorite fast food places are In n Out for burgers and animal style fries, Sonic’s for their shakes and cream slushies (Mmmm I love the Miami Sunrise cream slush!), Five Guys for burgers…

Pegasus
        Participant

Argh, darn you, Danae! LOL I haven’t been to Sonic in forever, but you just made me drool with mentioning the Miami Sunrise cream slush!

Corey Ryne
      Participant

we have a local gas station here called sheetz & they have made to order food. great food when you have the munchies

Danae
        Participant

I’ve heard of Sheetz but I don’t think they have it anywhere near my area. My guilty pleasure used to be going to 7-Eleven at 3am and getting their iced coffee and a hot dog. Total munchies food for me.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I love Pizza hut pizza. I love it because it is so buttery and it is not healthy.

Pegasus
      Participant

Hmmm…. that’s a really tough one because I love a lot of different places for a lot of different reasons. When I want something fast and healthy, but I’m not in the mood to make anything, I love Subway. I know it can be expensive, but it’s a splurge. I also love In n Out for their fries, I love Wendy’s frostys.

kendra
      Participant

Awesome that someone else mentioned 5 Guys Burgers And Fries! That is the absolute best burger joint I’ve yet to come across. My SO & I love Red Robin, too, but lately the one near us hasn’t been as delicious the past couple times we went. We went out to Logan’s last weekend with friends, where I’ve never really cared for, but they have updated their burgers. I had a bacon one with a piece of fried cheese! YUM! The burger itself isn’t anything to write home about, and the bun just looks fancy but isn’t that tasty. LOL. But that breadcrumb rolled, then fried piece of cheese really was good!

dbeck975
      Participant

I love Five Guys! Every burger topping is fresh, which is awesome. The large fries is big enough for a family of 4.

My other guilty pleasure is Steak and Shake. Great late night food.

When my wife and I moved to Ohio, there are no Sonics in our area, which makes me sad. McDonalds, Wendys and Burger King aren’t good up here (no seasoning).

Three of my other favorite places are Subway, Hardees and Mr. Hero (Buttered cheesesteak… mmmm).

kendra
        Participant

Yes!!! 5 Five Guys has the absolute best “burgers & fries” ever. They have been my top favorite burger joint for over a year now. Nobody’s yet topped them in my book. Love that they use “real” ingredients, unlike virtually every single fast food place in America. Lol. I even love their peanuts more than any other peanut!

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

Jollibee – Kiddie Meal because of free toys, Fried Chicken and Burger Meals, Fries
      McDonald’s – Happy Meal because of free toys, Big Mac, Fries
      KFC – Fried Chicken, Fun Shots, KFC Krushers
      Chowking – Chao Fan, Beef Siomai

Ingrid
      Participant

Jollibee is my favorite especially their chicken and burger..

kendralala
      Participant

jollibee is the most accessible.. that’s why i go there most of the time

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.