Favoring some of your kids….

Activity Forums General Discussion Favoring some of your kids….

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

waflay
      Participant

As a father of one, I guess I am yet to experience this kind of lifestyle. Where I was born, my parents did all it takes to bring us up with love, and up to now I have no clue of who among us is their favorite.

That aside,

We have this family in my neighborhood that practice favoritism… In fact there is a small boy who takes it all because the man in the house sees an angel in him. Other children hates him but they have nothing to do in fear of what might happen if their father finds the boy crying.

Have you ever being in such a family, or do you practice it?

Have your say!

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I so think this is wrong. I would never favor one of my children more than the other.

xelaiehm
      Participant

I guess this happens. Eventhough we don’t intend to have a favorite on one of our kids eventually we didn’t noticed that we are already favoring one over the other. There are kids that are really lovable over the other. I’m sorry but this is what I actually feel.

henry
      Participant

We were brought up as a family with no favourite kid among the six kids. It is very wrong for those parents who do this for it creates hatred among the kids.

waflay
        Participant

I do understand that @xelaiehm , but is it good to show other kids that you love a certain child more than anyone else?

Deryl
      Participant

we don’t have favoritism in my family. I can feel that there is an equal distribution of love.

waflay
        Participant

@henry You feel the same as I do… they really tried.

xelaiehm
      Participant

Sorry @waflay I know it’s not a good thing to do but I love both of my kids that’s for sure.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.