Falling inlove can make you pretty :)

Activity Forums General Discussion Falling inlove can make you pretty :)

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Jhe Eres
      Participant

I know this works, 🙂 especially on us ladies.

Danae
      Participant

I truly believe this. Ever since I entered an official relationship with the person I am with now, coworkers have been telling me something has changed, I’m glowing, I’m happier and “whatever you’re doing (I don’t talk about my personal life much at work), it’s working for you”! 🙂

Pegasus
      Participant

🙂 I think that also proves that we are in control of our beauty from the inside! 🙂 It’s in our minds to emit that beauty

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have heard of this just not sure it is true. I do feel better since I have been married.

sweetcandy
      Participant

I think so, as u feel more confident about yourself and makes u inspired to do things at your best 😉

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

It’s true! love can makes us so much prettier! I know it sounds corny, maybe, but I think this to be true.

Jhe Eres
      Participant

Hey guys. Sorrt I’ve been inactive for a few days. So…… Yes everyones right! 🙂 Love takes everything to a whole lot new level. Everytjing isa much brighter, happier, and so on. You know what I mean when you’re in love 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

I agree it can have that effect on you and make you feel so good! 🙂

Jerille Tapon
      Participant

It makes us blooming. <3

xelaiehm
      Participant

Yes at some point. When you are in love you tend to be the most beautiful girl in the world in the eyes of your loved one.

Deryl
      Participant

Yes, I agree. 🙂 . You feel that you are beautiful and all the things around you is also beautiful.

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

I agree to this. When one fell inlove, that person blooms and looks really radiant and glowing.

jkct01
      Participant

I do believe it. Even for man, it works.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I do believe and this is something to do with the chemical reactions in our body that is why we are pretty

Maricel
      Participant

yes feeling in love make us beautiful and of course happy with it.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.