Facebook

Activity Forums General Discussion Facebook

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Grannyv
      Participant

Is there a Facebook group for this site?

waflay
      Participant

I’ve not heard of any but I think it’s a good idea to have one in operation.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I agree that it’s a good idea to have

Grannyv
      Participant

I’m starting a Facebook group for Blogjobbers, but need to add Facebook friends to the group before I can finish creating it. Would you mind being added as one of the first members?

I also need several people to serve as administrators for the group. Would you be interested in being an administrator?

I’m starting a Facebook group for Blogjobbers, but need to add Facebook friends to the group before I can finish creating it. Since I’m very new to Facebook, I’ve been a member for only a few weeks, I don’t really know anyone there.

Do you use Facebook? If so, I want you in the group! I think it would may help generate interest for our blogs and Blogjob!

If you are interested, I need the link to your Facebook profile ASAP to get this group published. Just send me a message containing your link.

I also need several people to serve as administrators for the group. Would you be interested in being an administrator?

Nana
      Participant

I have not seen one but it is a great idea

henry
      Participant

I am yet to see it, I like your idea and hope that such group will be beneficial to blogjob.

Brooke
      Participant

That would be a good idea, there could even be a page.

jsnitz08
        Participant

@Brooke Pages are actually much harder to get traffic too. Since Facebook wants “pages” to basically pay for their posts, if you don’t pay they only show the page posts to a % of your “likes” or fans your posts. Say you have 100 likes, only 7 people may see your post.
        With groups, everyone in the group gets notifications.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That is a fabulous idea! I would love to help!! I don’t know the link to my facebook pages. I have 3 of them because I am in the entertainment business and have maxed out all my friends on a couple of them but my name on there is Sara Marie or GoGo Sadie.

jsnitz08
        Participant

@sadie, if you go to your Facebook profile, and check the “broswer” name at the top you will see your profile link. it should say facebook.com/xxxxx

jsnitz08
      Participant

Why don’t we just join @Lyn_lomasi’s group and make it bigger , since its already established. You don’t want too many blog job groups floating arond in Facebook.

Grannyv
      Participant

When I submitted the idea, no one knew there was a BlogJob group already. Has she sent invitations to new Blogjobbers? Is her group taking new members?

Grannyv
      Participant

There is already a Facebook group…https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogJobBloggers/

I guess I wouldn’t have found it without starting this thread, so I won’t try to start another Facebook group, for BlogJob, but thanks for responding to my idea.

BTW, Anyone who sent their info to me needn’t be concerned about my misusing it. I still want more Facebook friends who write, so my welcome mat is still there!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.