Eyeshadow

Activity Forums General Discussion Eyeshadow

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What is your favorite brand of eyeshadow? What colors do you use?

jsnitz08
      Participant

My favorite brand is Honestly Motives! I have tried almost all the brands at Sephora ..and Motives is far the best in terms of Qualiity, Color Selction and Price. Plus..why wouldn’t I want to shop from myself?

Favorite Color? Depends on my mood really…sometimes blue, sometimes pinks…and sometimes glitter 🙂

https://www.motivescosmetics.com/socialmall/search/?keyword=eyeshadow&refEmail=07030F2200261E180A3F1F1C1F465B0B0D16191B022209570E190E

Heather
      Participant

I love me some mac and Loreal hip. I love almost all eyeshadow colors. Love playing with different colors and looks.

Nicolee25
      Participant

I really love tattoo shadow. Forget who it’s by but it’s amazing. Can’t even use normal eye shadow anymore.

kendra
      Participant

I don’t have many favorite brands because I tend to have a favorite palette by one brand, but hate the rest of their line for some reason. For example, there’s two palettes I love from Hot Topic, but I have really not been happy with any others of theirs. NIX is another fave of mine. I love deep pigments, and tend to have a hard time finding that kind of quality at places like Wal-Mart, and I am not one to spend a lot of $ on something like an eyeshadow. Have found some great palettes online though, and one brand I’ve not been able to find in-store for years, and just can’t think of the name right now. It’s right there, but I can’t think of it! Darn it. Starts with a “P” I think… I’ll just have to look sometime.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I love mac & makeup forever & urban decay. Might be trying more though so I can get my makeup done all the time for free at Sephora.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I used eye shadow at fashion21 and at Maybeline.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Those are good! Do you have a favorite color?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.