Eyes

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

How do you take care of your eyes? Do you drink supplements?

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I don’t drink any supplements. I use to eat only carrots, for improve my sight.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Sadly I don’t do anything extra to care for them. I really need to change that!

kendralala
      Participant

I just read healthy vegg for eyes.. but just sometimes 😀

Jah Verana
      Participant

unluckily, i don’t have healthy eyes and continuous blurring.. i got monthly checkup but don’t recommend me of eye vitamins… i am nearsighted too.. maybe that is the reason why..

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I have very bad eyesight and you might not even know it by looking at me. My eyes are very dry, and the fact that I love bread and gluten products doesn’t help in the matter. I need to cut way back on that again. I also have floaters in my right eye which is like seeing loosely dispersed dark spots floating all over the place in some respect. That can’t be cured. I can see fine if the background is dark but with a white background the floaters show up more, like someone shook pepper in the front of my eye from far away. Luckily there is still some vision left in both though. I worry about the future however, in my old age. No one to are for me then either in my family. I’m trying to take vitamin A and C for my eyes and eat more eggs.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I doe eat carrots which are good for eye health. If you need supplements aside from your daily intake of natural supplements in the form of vegetables and fruits, Bilberry extracts are excellent for eyes.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@Anne so you are really having a lot of problems, I am too, My eyes are blurred after reading a book and it was not like that before. I need to wear specs. And thank you guys for mentioning carrot and Bilberry I take note of that.

beman
      Participant

I’ve never considered that, I need to start though.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.