Activity Forums General Discussion Embarrassing moments

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What’s your most embarrassing story?

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you guys have any embarrassing moments?

SadieMarie
      Participant

Once when I was younger in a rush to school I went with two left flip flops. Had to hide in the bathroom & call my mom to bring me a different pair. Lol

realityspeaks
      Participant

I’ve have had few embarrassing moments. Well the most embarrassing one was when I bent to place a bouquet of roses on my friend’s grandmas coffin… As I bent forward to place the roses, a loud one escaped… I felt like lying beside grandma when it happened. I had eaten baked beans and fries before coming to grandmas funeral ceremony.

beman
      Participant

I farted once during a meeting, that was an unforgettable memory.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

When my boss at my first REAL job had to tell me to “X,Y,Z,P,D.Q,” I had no idea what he meant, he had to basically spell it out for me! X – examine Y – your Z – zipper P – pretty D – darn Q – quick! I had left my zipper unzipped upon returning from the bathroom.

Talk about wanting to disappear into the floor panels! I would end up having to go on road trips with this gentleman a few years down the road. He never brought it up, thankfully. He even attended my bridal shower that was held during lunch hour one day at work! Was not invited, he crashed it. He attended my wedding and gave me a week off from work!

beman
      Participant

Another embarrassing memory is that I got a hard on the first time I kissed a girl.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.