EARNING POINTS

Activity Forums Social Marketing EARNING POINTS

Tagged: ,

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

Rose Ann Doce
      Participant

What do you usually do to earn more points in here?

Alyssa Ann Mista
      Participant

I think you just need to submit new posts. Just follow the sites activity. Good luck to us here.

Rose Ann Doce
      Participant

Thank you for the response. Yes, good luck to us.

SadieMarie
      Participant

This isn’t really related to social media @ all Hun. Something that would go in the general discussion section maybe.

henry
      Participant

I do agree with @SadieMarie, this topic would have been better started under general discusion forum. Anyway, writing blogposts is the quicker way to earn points here.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I agree with Sadie. You should try to match your topic to the forum category. And there are no short cuts here. Writing posts is the fastest way to earn.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Yes and its true making blog posts is the easiest way to make points. You can also upload pics.

jkct01
        Participant

Do you earn points by uploading pictures?

angie10
        Participant

I’m also quite curious about the uploading pictures bit LOL? Seeing as nobody’s answering that question, I’ll have a look at the ‘rewards’ section 🙂

lejla1311
      Participant

Making posts, upoloading photos and of course interaction with other members and forum.

TAlberts
      Participant

Write a post and create a new blog as well as interactions.

joseph
      Participant

all the above will do; most of us here, write articles, like, comment and reply to earn points. in other words, write write write…

jkct01
      Participant

I can’t do more than what the daily limit is.

angie10
        Participant

@jkct01….would you get credited for points gained beyond your limit?

Suresh Vyas
      Participant

Firstly I earn with activities and then I do blog posts and I, however, earn more than 150 points even if my limit is 150.

jkct01
        Participant

I can’t see how you can earn more than 160 when your limit is 150.

angie10
        Participant

@Suresh Vyas….you do know you won’t be credited for anything beyond your 150 limit, right?

shaloowalia
      Participant

i try to write at least two posts everyday.

jkct01
        Participant

That would be the easiest to do as two articles earn 100 points. I wish I can write that well.

Dick
      Participant

my limit is 600 but I usually only do about 100 plus.

shagunK
        Participant

@Dick How you increased your daily point limit at 600?

jkct01
        Participant

Can you share how did you get to increase your daily point limit?

angie10
        Participant

@Dick…well done on upping your limit. May i ask why you never reach the 600 limit, if you don’t mind me asking?

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Dick good for you Dick.

resuri
      Participant

The fastest way to earn points here is to write post where you earn 50 points. Write on forum , update your profile and upload picture

peachpurple
      Participant

Yes, writing article could earn you 50 points but the limit is 150points per day. So, upgrading the limit would be better

Shelby
      Participant

Anonymous
      Inactive

You need to write down a list of topics that you have knowledge of and write blog posts based on those topics everyday for which you will receive 50 points for each post. That is the real way to earn points fast here.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I post 2 articles and interact to a number of people and answering forums.

deepam
      Participant

I noticed that we do not get points for joining groups now. I think the admin has noted that too many groups were just started to earn points.

I like to write but do not get time.

cessy08
      Participant

I think the best way is to maximize the number of blog posts you can do in a day. I think it is better and quicker rather than trying to post 150 times in the forum.

Adelee Gals
      Participant

can we earn one point by uploading pic here?

angie10
        Participant

I’m not sure what the deal is with posting pictures here, @Adeele Gals. I’m surprised nobody’s answered your question.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Comment in the forums, post a few updates or a photo on your wall, and have more people comment on your blogs and then you should respond to the blog comments. That approves comments immediately and you get a point for that alone.

angie10
      Participant

We all do different things, depending on preference. But you could explore the ‘rewards’ section to see if anything else interests you. I tend to stick to interacting and blogging. I usually do 2 posts, and make up the other 50 points through interaction.

David William
      Participant

I beieve in writing blog post and sharing them on social media for more traffic and clicks are the best way to grow your blog and readership in this platform

Lee Ka
      Participant

As my daily limit is 100 points, I usually write a blog post and interact with others, or participate in forums and groups. These activities will always make me reach the limit. 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

I do lots of different things. Of course things have changed since we now have limits on activities as well as daily point limits. But projects are helpful on increasing your daily point limit.

AVINASH G
      Participant

I think every 2-3 days, we need keep writing new blogs, that will give us 50 points directly.
      Otherwise, it will be slow to earn 100 points daily.

jkct01
      Participant

I like interactions more. It is more enjoyable.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Yes when you interact and respond to others who respond to you it feels more natural to me like a real conversation almost and makes the time fly by. Meanwhile you’re making more points rack up too here.

angie10
      Participant

That’s so true, @Anne Farmer. Plus if you just stuck to blogging, nobody would know you to visit your blogs LOL Interacting can be easier, for sure 🙂

angie10
      Participant

@manasi…I’m still on 150 points too, but I don’t see it as being stuck there, because it suits me to have the lowest quota. Otherwise it’d be a waste as I’d never smash it, with all my other commitments.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.