EARNING POINTS

Activity Forums Social Marketing EARNING POINTS

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 45 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  AVINASH G 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Rose Ann Doce
    Participant

What do you usually do to earn more points in here?

Alyssa Ann Mista
    Participant

I think you just need to submit new posts. Just follow the sites activity. Good luck to us here.

Rose Ann Doce
    Participant

Thank you for the response. Yes, good luck to us.

SadieMarie
    Participant

This isn’t really related to social media @ all Hun. Something that would go in the general discussion section maybe.

henry
    Participant

I do agree with @sadiemarie, this topic would have been better started under general discusion forum. Anyway, writing blogposts is the quicker way to earn points here.

Stephanie C
    Participant

I agree with Sadie. You should try to match your topic to the forum category. And there are no short cuts here. Writing posts is the fastest way to earn.

SadieMarie
    Participant

Yes and its true making blog posts is the easiest way to make points. You can also upload pics.

jkct01
      Participant

Do you earn points by uploading pictures?

angie10
      Participant

I’m also quite curious about the uploading pictures bit LOL? Seeing as nobody’s answering that question, I’ll have a look at the ‘rewards’ section 🙂

lejla1311
    Participant

Making posts, upoloading photos and of course interaction with other members and forum.

TAlberts
    Participant

Write a post and create a new blog as well as interactions.

joseph
    Participant

all the above will do; most of us here, write articles, like, comment and reply to earn points. in other words, write write write…

jkct01
    Participant

I can’t do more than what the daily limit is.

angie10
      Participant

@jkct01….would you get credited for points gained beyond your limit?

Suresh Vyas
    Participant

Firstly I earn with activities and then I do blog posts and I, however, earn more than 150 points even if my limit is 150.

jkct01
      Participant

I can’t see how you can earn more than 160 when your limit is 150.

angie10
      Participant

@suresh Vyas….you do know you won’t be credited for anything beyond your 150 limit, right?

shaloowalia
    Participant

i try to write at least two posts everyday.

jkct01
      Participant

That would be the easiest to do as two articles earn 100 points. I wish I can write that well.

Dick
    Participant

my limit is 600 but I usually only do about 100 plus.

shagunK
      Participant

@dick How you increased your daily point limit at 600?

jkct01
      Participant

Can you share how did you get to increase your daily point limit?

angie10
      Participant

@dick…well done on upping your limit. May i ask why you never reach the 600 limit, if you don’t mind me asking?

erlymccheaven

@dick good for you Dick.

resuri
    Participant

The fastest way to earn points here is to write post where you earn 50 points. Write on forum , update your profile and upload picture

peachpurple
    Participant

Yes, writing article could earn you 50 points but the limit is 150points per day. So, upgrading the limit would be better

Shelby
    Participant

Anonymous

You need to write down a list of topics that you have knowledge of and write blog posts based on those topics everyday for which you will receive 50 points for each post. That is the real way to earn points fast here.

iyanpol12
    Participant

I post 2 articles and interact to a number of people and answering forums.

deepam
    Participant

I noticed that we do not get points for joining groups now. I think the admin has noted that too many groups were just started to earn points.

I like to write but do not get time.

cessy08
    Participant

I think the best way is to maximize the number of blog posts you can do in a day. I think it is better and quicker rather than trying to post 150 times in the forum.

Adelee Gals
    Participant

can we earn one point by uploading pic here?

angie10
      Participant

I’m not sure what the deal is with posting pictures here, @Adeele Gals. I’m surprised nobody’s answered your question.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

Comment in the forums, post a few updates or a photo on your wall, and have more people comment on your blogs and then you should respond to the blog comments. That approves comments immediately and you get a point for that alone.

angie10
    Participant

We all do different things, depending on preference. But you could explore the ‘rewards’ section to see if anything else interests you. I tend to stick to interacting and blogging. I usually do 2 posts, and make up the other 50 points through interaction.

David William
    Participant

I beieve in writing blog post and sharing them on social media for more traffic and clicks are the best way to grow your blog and readership in this platform

Lee Ka
    Participant

As my daily limit is 100 points, I usually write a blog post and interact with others, or participate in forums and groups. These activities will always make me reach the limit. 🙂

SadieMarie
    Participant

I do lots of different things. Of course things have changed since we now have limits on activities as well as daily point limits. But projects are helpful on increasing your daily point limit.

AVINASH G
    Participant

I think every 2-3 days, we need keep writing new blogs, that will give us 50 points directly.
    Otherwise, it will be slow to earn 100 points daily.

jkct01
    Participant

I like interactions more. It is more enjoyable.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

Yes when you interact and respond to others who respond to you it feels more natural to me like a real conversation almost and makes the time fly by. Meanwhile you’re making more points rack up too here.

angie10
    Participant

That’s so true, @Anne Farmer. Plus if you just stuck to blogging, nobody would know you to visit your blogs LOL Interacting can be easier, for sure 🙂

angie10
    Participant

@manasi…I’m still on 150 points too, but I don’t see it as being stuck there, because it suits me to have the lowest quota. Otherwise it’d be a waste as I’d never smash it, with all my other commitments.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.