Earn Money With Photos, Videos and Other files.

Activity Forums General Discussion Earn Money With Photos, Videos and Other files.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author

munda23
      Participant

Guys i am working on one very good site where you can upload pictures, videos and other files. And you can monetise your files with Google AdSense. This site is gonna share with you 50% of the revenue generated from your files(you don’t need to have your Google AdSense account). There are many users online even many old users, so just follow other users , like, view their files and they will do the same for you. This site is quite similar to Youtube.
      If you want to earn money with this site then Click Here To Start

Keep in mind upload your own content not and copied or downloaded. And stats are with the delay of 72 hours.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Hi, you are paying through what payment processor? Thankies.

munda23
        Participant

They are paying through PayPal after reaching at 25 USDs

Angeles
        Participant

Oops, you already told us, Paypal. Sorry!

munda23
        Participant

Even you can promote your files/photos by sharing anywhere and even you can use the embeded code and paste in your blog posts also.

TAlberts
      Participant

How is the payment and how many weeks until you were able to get paid?

Angeles
      Participant

Thanks for sharing, @munda23, it looks interesting. As for payment methods, I wasn’t able to find that info, but concerning referrals payments, they say (I’m coping and pasting): PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer and Bank Wire. Guess it should be somehow the same thing…

munda23
      Participant

Yes @angeles you are right they pay you through all those methods so you can select what you want. i selected PayPal here is my info, Payment Info

Payment name: Munda Gill
      Payment method: Paypal (mypaypal id address” ……com”)
      Minimum payout: $ 25
      Deal type: 50/50 revenue share

blueberry
      Participant

This looks so great especially I’m a photo hobbyist! Would try this one! Anyway, thanks for sharing and will join under your ref later.

MissyWeng
      Participant

Just visited the site and it looks really legit! Will try this one too! Thanks for the heads up!

Angeles
      Participant

Thanks, @munda23, I signed with your referral last night. I took a short look at the sight and looked great!

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I will try it out. Has anyone you know been paid there yet? @munda23

realityspeaks
      Participant

I’d like to know if this is a blogging site or a revenue sharing social network you are talking about. Furthermore, has anybody been paid.

munda23
        Participant

And yes its revenue sharing network site.

angie10
      Participant

Sounds very interesting. I had a look and the website is quite funky, I like the look of it. Thanks for sharing, @munda23 🙂

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am there now and I posted last night, are you the one that is talking to me there @munda23?

munda23
      Participant

Thanks to all of you i knew you all will like this site.

munda23
      Participant

@grecy095 yes last night i was talking with you there, and i look your files got approved for monetisations congratulations.

munda23
      Participant

@anne123farmer yes there are many old users many are from 2-3 years and i sent them personal message and they replied yes they got paid.

Anne Farmer
        Participant

@munda23 That’s good to know. I still haven’t looked there but am going to after I’m finished with Blogjob today.

munda23
        Participant

Nice to see you there @anne123farmer

Anne Farmer
        Participant

I tried to see what my stats were for a few days but it said they were late to catch up with it all. Will be checking into it today too after awhile.

munda23
      Participant

@angie10 thanks, yes this site is really looking good.

angie10
        Participant

It looks like it’s worth a try, for sure. It also sounds like the better version of one other site the name of which escapes me. I’m sure it’ll come to me LOL

munda23
        Participant

@angie10 if you joined the site can i know your name there ?

angie10
        Participant

Hey @munda23….I must say I’m very tempted, but I currently have way too much on my hands. If I do join, I’ll be sure to let you know 🙂

angie10
        Participant

@munda23….I haven’t joined for the simple reason that I have so many sites and also my offline job, I doubt I’d have much spare time to spend on the site. But if I did join, I’d probably still use Angie10. I’ll let you know for sure if I ever join 🙂

munda23
        Participant

ok sure…. i will catch you there.. and thanks..

munda23
      Participant

@missweng thanks, and yes its online from many years.

angie10
        Participant

@munda23…it’s comforting to know that it’s been around a few years 🙂

munda23
      Participant

And yes someone who likes clicking photos its great chance for him to earn money, and even not only with photos users can earn money with videos or any other files also.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@angie10 whzon, or gaption? or sweeba? lol. Oh it is around for few years, I forgot to visit the site now. I received an email of the right thing to do there.

angie10
        Participant

haha @Grecy Garcia…..sissy, thanks for coming to my rescue; yes, i was looking for whzon LOL -and for some reason, I just couldn’t remember the name of the site haha

Jessica
      Participant

A question: So I see that we can only post our original work. Do we retain the rights to the work we post or does it become the property of Fiibly?

munda23
        Participant

@jessica i think your files/content will remain yours you can edit or delete whenever you want. The website is not going to buy your files. You upload files to monetise them and the generated revenue from your files website will share 50% with you.

suni51
      Participant

You mean members not having adsense accounts are also eligible?

munda23
        Participant

@suni51 yes you don’t need to have Google Adsense account.

suni51
        Participant

@munda23 Thanks, I will give this site a try as I have tons of photos that I can use there. Is it good I mean the pay rate?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I have my plans on my next posting on this site. I am planning to do the right way and adding a lot of people later this afternoon. I hope that even if you are not actively posting you get some earnings.

munda23
        Participant

Thats great, Grecy

Jessica
      Participant

Hey @munda, I’ll definitely look more into this website to make sure. After Facebook said it owned any posted content, I’ve learned to read the fine print closer.

sweetmuffins
      Participant

IM interested i wnt to more about this

munda23
      Participant

@suni51 its great to know that you have pics, but these should be original not any copied etc. and rates are depend on your files and on the viewer’s location. As i said already your files will be monetised with Google AdSense so rate policy is also that what AdSense provide to the users.

suni51
        Participant

@munda23 I recently did a professional stint for an Indian site and sold them 3960 images in 3 months going to places at upfront price. I enjoy my life with couple of laptops and few cameras. Cheers

munda23
        Participant

That’s good then i think this site can be a good platform for you.

suni51
        Participant

@munda23 but I am facing one problem I have so many images that I have forgotten which ones are published and which ones still unpublished. So I will try to check it up first.

munda23
      Participant

@jessica that’s great to know.

munda23
      Participant

@sweetmuffins you are welcome, what more you want to know about this site ? i written two posts on this if you want you can check them Earning with Pics and files and Review On This Site or if you want you can ask anything here also.

lejla1311
      Participant

Thanks for sharing this site @munda23 . I will check it out definitely.

Danny
      Participant

this seems a good site

munda23
        Participant

yes it is really good.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Looks cool. But do earning there through Google Adsense only?

munda23
        Participant

Yes but as i said you don’t need to have Google AdSense account. Site will monetise your files with AdSense with their own AdSense account. So you only need to upload original files and apply to monetise.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Everytime I want to check my stats there it says they are late and it’s been past the 72 hours they said it would take. Not going to upload anything else til I find out my earnings so far.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

OK today they are back (the stats) but I only made less than a penny with all of my photos there so far. Not too good yet…

munda23
        Participant

its not about how many photos or files we have uploaded, its upto how many monetised files views you will get.

munda23
      Participant

@anne123farmer what about your stats now ? have you checked them ?

This is nice website. You created it?

munda23
        Participant

ohhh nooo i am not so intelligent to create such a site and to maintain it. Even i don’t have AdSense account lol.before years when i started earning money i tried AdSense and got block brruuuhhuuu… 🙁

munda23
      Participant

oh yes i found you there, that’s great to know that you love taking photos even i saw you upload beautiful pics and you got approved also.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.