E-book or hard bound

Activity Forums General Discussion E-book or hard bound

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Peig
      Participant

do you love to read? if yes, from e-book or the actual book?

Henning
      Participant

A while ago I preferred an e-book, but at the moment I read hardcopy. It has something to do with what I am studying, because I am taking notes.

Jennifer Peig
      Participant

thanks Henning! I also prefer the hard copy, not only because staying long using the gadgets amkes our eyes more strained, reading the hard copy makes me feel more relaxed that I can actually sleep on it. It also makes me feel accomplished when I get to finish an entire book, also love collecting bookmarks 🙂

coinop
      Participant

It really depends on my reading environment, anything I read outside my home is usually an Ebook on my phone because it’s a lot easier to tote around 30+ books when they’re not taking up literal space haha. That said, nothing beats the feel and experience of holding and leafing through a new physical copy. I love that paper scent.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Idk e books can be easier to deal with but I still sometimes reading from a book.

Jennifer Peig
      Participant

i see, but i rarely read when I am outside the home 🙂 love the paper scent too

joseph
      Participant

hardcopy any time. i am currently reading think and grow rich. its one of the greatest reads i have read so far.

Dana
      Participant

I go back and forth. I love actual copies of a book I can hold in my hands and flip through the pages, but I also love reading ebooks on my kindle.

Henning
      Participant

Regarding reading outside, I have then managed to walk and read my You2 book, though it wasd quotes etc. and I did the orientation while I was walking.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.