Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

sweetcandy
      Participant

Given a chance, what would it be??

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I want a big one still and want a lot of family and friends there. Even though I am married I never had a real wedding and I will have my dream wedding when I get remarried to my husband again.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Perfect topic for me right now, as I’m planning mine :). We are targeting around 100 guests…not too big, not too small. Guest list will include Friends that have made a difference in my life or my Fiance’s along with Family.

Eeks…getting so excited!! Can’t wait to pick out my dress! Looking now. I want one like Kate Middleton’s , so beautiful .

Location…CA overlookig the beach (not on the beach), elegant ballroom. Ethnic style food, and lots of fun with my guests ๐Ÿ™‚

TAlberts
        Participant

Thatยดs a wonderful plan. I could feel your excitement. Good luck to your wedding @jsnitz08

jsnitz08
        Participant

@Talberts, thank you…but my wedding was over 6 months ago ๐Ÿ™‚ This is an old post….

SadieMarie
      Participant

Hmm I don’t really know I haven’t thought about that. Probably somewhere tropical maybe near or on a beach. Would like to offer exotic foods to eat & regular for those not daring. It would probably be a small wedding as I don’t have a great deal of family & friends. I’d like to work with a fashion designer to design my own dress.

henry
      Participant

not a very big wedding, but just one to give the friends and family a feeling that is one of its kind. That is to mean, each and everyone to be satisfied by how interesting it all goes

jkct01
      Participant

I don’t care much about how a wedding is done. It is the meaning that I want.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I just want a simple wedding even if I have lots of money.

marygoround
      Participant

seems wedding venue and wedding theme must be excellent or well-off than wedding gown. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.