Dominate Hand

Activity Forums General Discussion Dominate Hand

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Are you right handed, Left handed, Mix handed or ambidextrous?

Nicolee25
      Participant

I’m right handed.

Pegasus
      Participant

I am a righty, but I had to teach myself to write left handed so I could teach my son how to write and form his letters and cursive, it’s slightly different even though you wouldn’t think so lol

SadieMarie
      Participant

I am mixed handed but mostly right dominate.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am right handed but I am trying to write with my left hand, It is hard.

SadieMarie
      Participant

It is hard to change. Though I’ve read it can be very beneficial for your brain to try & use your weaker hand. Though I personally am cross dominate, while being strongest with my right. While lefties are suppose to be rare oddly enough they seem to run in my family.

kendralala
      Participant

I am right handed.. My husband is ambidextrous. I really admire people like him 🙂

priscillaking
      Participant

Definitely right-handed, but like the Arabs I do some things left-handed. (Once I injured my right wrist and found it much easier to write left-handed than I’d thought it would be.)

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I am only right handed.

beman
      Participant

Right handed.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Right handed predominately. Have been that way since birth. Strangely, my left hand is the stronger of my two hands. No idea why!

realityspeaks
      Participant

I’m right handed at most things I do. I’m a left footed at soccer though.

gina145
      Participant

I’m mixed. Where muscle strength is required, I usually use my right hand, so I don’t have to worry about things like left handed scissors or the like. But when it comes to accuracy, I usually need to use my left hand. When I was a small child apparently I was fully ambidextrous and nobody knew which hand I would choose to write with. I wish I’d continued to use both.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.