Does anyone use Stumbleupon?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Does anyone use Stumbleupon?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  PRINCESS TULIP 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

thisnthat
    Participant

I just started a page at Stumbleupon. I hope this one is good to use.

I’m still finding my way around it, so I’m not sure how I should use it when I want to link to it from a site that let’s me post personal links.

I only have a few things on there right now, so should I leave it until I get more, or do you think I should make lists for different categories right away, and link to separate lists?

Thanks.

Maricel
    Participant

I have not yet using that Stumbleupon my friend quite curious too how it works.

wolfgirl569
    Participant

I was looking at it earlier today but have not used it. Be interested in updates as you learn more.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I have never used this site.

thisnthat
    Participant

Okay, thanks for your input.

It seems simple enough to use. I’m just not sure how popular it is these days. I probably should make a tumblr page.

gina145
    Participant

I’ve had a Stumbleupon account for a long time but I rarely use it. I started it to promote my Bubblews posts, but it wasn’t too long before they banned links to Bubblews, so I didn’t make too much use of it after that. Recently I’ve shared a few of my bonsai posts at Stumbleupon and it’s bringing a bit of traffic to one of them, but when I visit Stumbleupon it tells me that the others haven’t had any views at all.

I know that’s not really answering your question, but I don’t really understand the site too well.

thisnthat
      Participant

I appreciate the reply, @gina145. I’m wondering now if I should not share my posts there too often. If they banned links to Bubblews, they might do the same here. Hmmm.

gina145
      Participant

@thisnthat I doubt sharing links to quality posts will be a problem. I imagine their problem with Bubblews was that so many people were publishing junk.

thisnthat
      Participant

Ah, okay then. Thanks for the tip.

Should have figured that… some people always have to abuse stuff and ruin it for others.

gina145
      Participant

That’s true, but Bubblews management allowed it to happen. If the site had been better run it may have survived.

Andria Perry
    Participant

I have heard of this too and I need to sign up, let me know what you find out 🙂

Nana
    Participant

Yes I use this site also

simplym
    Participant

I have not used Stumbleupon before.

nakitakona13
    Participant

I have been using StumbleUpon for several years already. Until I am still using. It is very useful to share your blog post. Here’s my StumbleUpon link: https://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/gilcam

Jyothi
    Participant

I use stumble upon social media site and i really love the way it generates traffic, I get huge traffic from stumbleupon when I share my article there.

Lee Ka
    Participant

I have joined StumbleUpon many years ago, but I totally forgot about it. I just went and checked it out, it looks so different now.

I will try it out and share our posts there as well, since I read that it will bring good traffic to our sites. 🙂

Sorry for not being able to answer your question now, but I’d like to thank you for bringing this up. ^_^

PRINCESS TULIP
    Participant

Once i used

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.