Does anyone do this full time?

Activity Forums General Discussion Does anyone do this full time?

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

Mickey Jazzini
      Participant

Hi all, I just started and wondered if this is a full time or side income for others.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I think its really hard to have this as a fulltime income. If you blog a lot,its possible.. maybe.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I’m a part timer… you should talk to @SadieMarie . She blogs hardcore all over the Internet.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I blog a ton yes. I make about $300-$500 a month doing this. Not enough to make a full time living but at least a part time living. I can manage to write 4-6 blogs on here per hour so that’s about $2-$3 an hour but with this, bubblews and persona paper I can make even more.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I do many sites and make over 1000 dollars right now a month. I want to make this full time soon but it is part time for me at the moment.

Gil Guerrero
        Participant

How come you make a thousand? Really? Would you mind sharing me what you exactly do or what sites you visit? It’s good money for being in front of your computer, I think!

Dick
        Participant

@kimberly_brown
        How do you manage that and how many hours do you spend online per day?

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

@Dick I work up to 16 hours a day sometimes. Sometimes I only work a few hours. I work when I feel like it.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

@Gil Guerrero I make that much because I work hard for it. I am very serious. If you want to make it you will be serious also. Check out my blog many ways to earn there. Links are provided. Skip the ads and it will take you to the site. https://blogjob.com/kandv24/

henry
      Participant

i look forward to having good time here as i am new here

Pegasus
      Participant

I don’t make a living with this, but I am helping my family out with what I earn here. I put in a lot of work, but I homeschool as well so I am occupied during the day.

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

By ‘make a living with this’ do you mean here at Blogjob or online in general? Congrats @SadieMarie that’s a lot of blogging! 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

Thanks so much! For me I do make most of my money on here. A little bit on bubblews and personapaper. Then I do make a very small amount on chitika, with ads and through adfly.

Kelly
      Participant

Wow Kimberly Brown and SadieMarie i would love to be able to make either amount extra per month. It would help out my household so much. So i guess i better get to writing. Kimberly Brown i will be checking out your pages and thank both of you for being such a good inspiration.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That will help you make some extra money. 🙂

xelaiehm
      Participant

I can only do this part time. I’m a full time employee and a mom of 2 kids 😉

Atlanta
      Participant

I am a newbie, but I would like for this to be a stable part-time gig, I hope it can be. However I should note that I live in Serbia. Making 1000$ a month is more than enough monthly to make stable, even comfortable living. But 800$ is pretty decent for me as well at the moment. May be in the future if I want to buy apartment or something I would need more. Anyway, if I can make 100-200$ a month from this site and others similar, this would be amazing.
      @SadieMarie , what is personapaper? How much do you earn from it generally?

jkct01
      Participant

It is impossible as a full time job as the pay is not much.

Omison
      Participant

Great insight. After signing up here I found two other sites that seem reputable and will be compiling my efforts to yield around $800-$1000 as well…right now I’m still in the baby phases of growth, but with consistent effort and focus I should be able to knock this part time effort out in 3 hours a day and open up my time to other opportunity…

It’s definitely an experience!

cessy08
      Participant

I am only doing this part-time since I have a full-time work. There are days where I am not too busy with work so I use that as a chance to be super productive on sites like this. Kudos to @Kimberly Brown and @SadieMarie for earning that much!

nerdieeds
      Participant

I do this for fun and for extra income. If I reach the threshold and earn money from here — it will be a HUGE accomplishment for me.

TAlberts
      Participant

Wow! Those are much earned money from the comments above. I only have this for fun and of course for a bit of money.

nerdieeds
      Participant

WOW, this forum is been up for a year now. Had I known about this site before I would have been a lot of money. LOL

iyanpol12
      Participant

This is just for extra income. If ever, I can reach higher minimum, then I’ll make this full time as well as other sites.

cgalavia
      Participant

Working online is just a part time to me though I am here everyday.

peachpurple
      Participant

@jkct01 i agree with you, impossible to make blogging as full time, too little money

jkct01
        Participant

But if you can not earn more from elsewhere, little is better than none.

janetwrites
      Participant

I admire those who work here many hours a day. I couldn’t do that. My goal is to make money with a passive income. That’s why I’m focusing on my own blogs and self-publishing outside of Blogjob. It may take longer to make an income but it’s more reliable. We don’t know how long this site will be up and I don’t like hopping from one site to another.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

This is a part time job for me as I have full time job and I do this every night.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Hit this site every day that I do not have a doctor’s appointment. Blog every day with the same restrictions. Haven’t made a single dime yet, but here’s to hopig!

Omison
      Participant

Blogjob or blogging? Or both?

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.