Does anybody know of any themes that are only for photos?

Activity Forums Website Design Does anybody know of any themes that are only for photos?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  henry 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

moonphased
    Participant

I have a site that I only post photos on, but I can’t find any themes that are made especially for posting photos.

Admin
    Participant

The reward points given for blog posts are meant to compensate people for writing unique original content that has the potential to eventually receive traffic from search engines. Once your posts start receiving recurring traffic you have the potential to earn residual income from advertisements you place on your blog. This also allows us to earn advertising revenue as well which helps us recover some of the costs from the rewards points that are distributed. So by including unique written content with photo posts it can help everyone involved. That’s the reason why I haven’t included any photo only themes to choose from. I hope this explanation is easy to understand, and sorry if it’s too overly complicated.

moonphased
      Participant

Oh, I understand! How do I delete a site then? I have a site that I want to delete, but I can’t find out how to delete it.

moonphased
      Participant

Nevermind, I found it.

Admin
    Participant

Glad you found it and thanks for understanding. You did post some beautiful pictures though, which is totally fine as long as you try to include some content along with them.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

Well you could of kept the site added a picture and talked about it in your blog. I think you would make some great blogs doing that.

henry
    Participant

This was an interesting forum to participate in and Ifound some answers to my questions that I had

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.