Do Your Dreams Ever Come True?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do Your Dreams Ever Come True?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

kendra
      Participant

Have you ever had a dream that actually ended up coming true, exactly as you dreamt it? If so, has it ever happened to you the very next day (after your dream?) Was it a good dream, neutral or a nightmare?

Do you think dreams like this — that end up happening in real life — have any significant meaning, or are they just freak accidents? I’ll just admit it, they scare me… Creep me out. I don’t know how to explain it but anytime I’ve had my dreams “come true,” it’s given me the creeps a bit. I guess because it’s inexplicable and anything that I cannot easily explain creeps me out a little. ;0

Thankfully, none of my dreams that came true were nightmares. They were always weird, neutral things that weren’t necessarily good or bad. For instance, I remember having one years ago that the fire alarm in our kitchen was going off and my dad picked up a towel, and then proceeded to un-do the fire alarm from the ceiling. Then, he took the batteries out. Just a weird, simple dream that had no good or bad to it, and the very next day… OMG it happened, and he even picked up a towel first. Why the towel just to remove a fire alarm, I never could figure out. Unless it was to quiet the loudness of the sound. Hmm. I never considered that before… Okay I should shut up!

So, what about your dreams that ended up “coming true?” I want to hear/read all about em’. Do they creep you out too?

vincenblack
      Participant

Sounds like a premonition. I never had a dream manifest itself in reality, but I have had dreams that warned me not to do something and I could not shake it. It saved me from heartache at least once. Thanks for sharing your experience.

kendra
        Participant

How interesting! I guess mine would have been considered somewhat of a premonition, too. I just didn’t think of that at the time it happened. Kind of scary.

That’s incredible that you had a warning and it ended up saving you from a heartache! That’s really awesome & I’d love to tap into some of that. 😉

SadieMarie
      Participant

For me yes many times. Normally it will be before a big life change like before a move or something like that. I often times will dream of a place I have never been to and then I end up going to that place. It is strange indeed.

kendra
        Participant

Wow, that’s incredible! I think I could definitely live with something like that. It’d be so exciting every time you had a dream like that! 🙂

waflay
      Participant

There are times a dream has come true for me and something positive.

IVY
      Participant

sometimes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.