Do you take a nap in the afternoon?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you take a nap in the afternoon?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

Since we are engaged almost all the time online do you still manage to sleep in the afternoon?

realityspeaks
      Participant

I would love to take an afternoon nap everyday, but Sadly at my workplace I can’t. I do take a power nap at my desk though. On weekends I do take an afternoon nap.

Maricel
      Participant

ok glad to hear your comment here my friend I really appreciate it.

lejla1311
      Participant

Unfortunately, no I don’t sleep in the afternoon. Actally I don’t sleep a lot since I have a little baby. I would love to but I can’t 😀

resuri
      Participant

Most of the time I can’t do afternoon nap because I am always working but I would love to if I have time

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, I do but very seldom. Only when I have to wake up early in the morning so I need a nap. Just like yesterday. I took a nap for 2 hours as my head was spinning and I couldn´t think of anything besides sleeping. LOL!

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I take a nap every afternoon for 20 minutes only.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Very rarely, maybe through weekends sometimes, but I don’t use to sleep afternoon normally.

shaloowalia
      Participant

Earlier I couldn’t due to my office but nowadays I am home, so i take afternoon nap.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I do sometimes. When I am lying on the sofa and doing Blogjob on my phone, I fall asleep.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I do not sleep in the afternoon, even in weekends because I have different time zones because of working online.

jkct01
      Participant

If I can, I would like to take a nap every afternoon or anytime I like. But it is just not possible.

blueberry
      Participant

I can only have an afternoon nap if its weekend. Don’t have enough time during weekdays.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.