Do you still use a paper calendar?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you still use a paper calendar?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Diya 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

thisnthat
    Participant

Do you use a paper calendar in your house or do you just use the ones on your phone/computer, etc? I still use the real ones too. I have two large calendars in my house right now, plus a date book style one at my desk.

TAlberts
    Participant

Yes, I do. I have a huge one and a pocket calendar.

blueberry
    Participant

We still have the paper calendar at home. But most of the time I used the calendar on my wrist watch.

MissyWeng
    Participant

We still use apper calendars at work and of course at home.

Robert Stukowski
    Participant

If I get one for any reason, I will use a paper calendar, but I normally just use Outlook.

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Yes we are still using paper calendars until now

rextrulove

I have three paper ones in the bedroom where my computer is, there are three in the living room, one in the kitchen and two in my daughter’s bedroom. 😀

thisnthat
      Participant

Wow, that’s a lot of calendars! I imagine you use them to plan all sorts of things, like your planting schedule (as mentioned below) and whatnot. I think it helps when you have a busy schedule.

rextrulove

@thisnthat, yes they are used mostly for scheduling. One in the living room is exclusively for my daughter’s work schedule. Another is for doctor and business appointments. One of the calendars near my computer is a 12-moth calendar so I can see the year at a glance. They do serve a purpose. 🙂

wolfgirl569
    Participant

Yes I have one by my computer that has the moon and other signs on it for planting. Even without electric I can look at it.

thisnthat
      Participant

That’s a really good point. If you use one on the computer, and then the power is out, you can’t really utilize it.

Yep, old school still works. 🙂

shaloowalia
    Participant

I use both paper calendar and the digital one.

dawnwriter
    Participant

I have a paper calendar. I love those with pictures of natural scenery like waterfalls or spring etc. they make the room look cheerful.

gayathri
    Participant

I prefer the paper calendar on the bedroom and kitchen as I don’t have to carry my Mobile or laptop every where I go.

peachpurple
    Participant

i don’t use paper calendars anymore, can’t get free ones, so I print calendar on A4 paper

peachpurple
    Participant

https://blogjob.com/members/dawnwriter/ i love those colorful scene calendar, but now have to buy them

thisnthat
      Participant

Like you and @dawnwriter I prefer the ones with pretty scenery. I am still able to get two calendars each year for free. One from the power company, and one from my bank. I also get a purse size one that’s like a date book from my pharmacy. They come in handy.

peachpurple
    Participant

https://blogjob.com/members/rextrulove/ do you buy them or get them for free?

rextrulove

@peachpurple, four or five were free, the rest were purchased. Those that we bought all have nice pictures…pictures of cats and kittens in my daughter’s room, pictures of wolves or nature in the living room, cute nature pictures in my bedroom.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Yes, I do, I’m old school, and I like it that way. Calendars bring nostalgia, I love all things associated with nostalgia.

lejla1311
    Participant

I am old fashion and I love calenders and big wall clocks. I have them in my home.

Maricel
    Participant

Yes we do have paper calendar here at home.

Nana
    Participant

I use a paper calendar at work

Anne Farmer
    Participant

Yes we use paper calendars now still.

Lee Ka
    Participant

Yes, we still use paper calendars in our house. We hang a few calendars on the wall, my son likes to look at them. I have my own desk calendar, as it’s helpful for me while doing planning. I do look at the calendar in my computer when I am using the computer once in a while, but most of the time, I still use the paper calendar.

jkct01
    Participant

We still use the paper ones. It is good to check the dates holding it in your hand.

vivi1207
      Participant

ya…it can write it down your schedule on the paper calendar, so that you won’t forget about it.

jkct01
      Participant

Yes, it is useful.

yes, I can’t live without it. I still like to write everything out on paper. I know, I am old fashion.

Andria Perry
    Participant

I only use paper calendars, I have a couple out and all I mark for appointments and I also plant food by the moon and signs so I can check that at a glance.

Mia
    Participant

someone still use paper callendar,from what centruries you guys?

reine25
    Participant

we still do here 🙂

monsterjar03
    Participant

I still use the paper calendar and sometimes treat it as a journal/things to do for each day.

simplym
    Participant

In addition to my phone calendar – I still use a paper one on the wall.

Diya
    Participant

No not at all. Some time I used my android phone to check and manage dates.

Diya
    Participant

What about u shaieria

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.