Do you share your blog with all of your social sites?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Do you share your blog with all of your social sites?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  SadieMarie 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

At first I did not share my blogs to all of them but since the rules changed I share to everyone but one because I do not like the human detector thing. It is to much of a pain to post their right now.

Zacc
    Participant

Nice to see that you redeemed your points. Did you share all your posts on 5 or at least 5 social websites?
    How fast/slow is the process?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

The process is very fast when you redeem. It was very fast to share my blogs 5 times as well.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I try to share each of mine to over 5 each time. Sometimes I’ll share one to several different facebook groups and share each 20 or more times. It helps this site and they have done so much for us plus I have chitika hooked up so I have the potential to earn even more. So far its been 30 cents but I’m just starting out so that isn’t bad.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I think that is so great Sadiemarie. I think I might use them later. I use adsense and have made like 8 cents right now.

SadieMarie
    Participant

Chitika is really great! I make on average about 3 cents per day. Not bad for a new blog.

Zacc
    Participant

Anaybody who have been paid on Chitika yet?
    Sharing blog posts on social sites increases ad earnins due to more views

SadieMarie
    Participant

I have made 30 cents so far in a little over a week. I haven’t been payed out by chitika yet. I get a ton of views from stumbleupon.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I do not have many friends on their yet.

Zacc
    Participant

Hello everyone. Which do you think is the best social website to share blog bost links?

jsnitz08
      Participant

@zacc the best site to share your posts is the site that you have the most friends on. As well as pertaining to the blog that you write.

Gil Guerrero
    Participant

I do it but not several times, at least not too often ’cause I don’t wanna be seen as a spammer or the like.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

@Gil Guerrero You do know that each blog you write has to be posted or shared 5 times per blog or you may not get paid on time if you blog.

JORDANA
      Participant

what do you mean &Kimberly Brown?..do we need to share our blogs 5 times ?..i am sorry i don’t understand. what if i just wanted to post a blog and no followers or commentors. is it possible?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

@jordana You will have to go to each page and share it to 5 social media sites or you may not get paid for them. It can prevent payment. We have groups that will share yours for you to share theirs.

henry
    Participant

Very interesting discusion, i will be using this knowledge too on my blog

jsnitz08
    Participant

It really depends on what I’m writing about. If its Beauty/Health then I share to my Facebook Fan Page (to build up my posts on there), If its about Marketing, then I share to my linkedin to build up my reputation there…
    I also post to Google+ groups…again depending on the blog topic. I also use twitter. Twitter is one of those sites where its “okay” to post a lot, so there really isn’t much worry about “spamming” there. I am careful about posting to Facebook..I don’t post there much.

jsnitz08
    Participant

By the way, for you Facebookers, follow my Beauty Within Page https://www.facebook.com/shopexperience08

Zacc
    Participant

Thank you all for your helpful tips

SadieMarie
    Participant

I try to post to all of mine most of the time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.