Do you read newspapers?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you read newspapers?

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

Newspapers are slowly becoming obsolete in this age of social media. But i still read newspaper every morning. Do you?

rextrulove

I do, but not the hard copy. I read mostly online newspapers.

TAlberts
      Participant

Sometimes but I donĀ“t buy them. I read online.

lejla1311
      Participant

I used to read newspaper everyday, but then the price changed, they became more expensive, so I don’t buy them that often. But I love to read them.

jkct01
      Participant

Yes, I still read newspapers. I like to have my morning newspaper with a cup of hot coffee.

jkct01
      Participant

Newspaper may be not as “real time” as the online websites but it is good for the other not so urgent news items in the sense that more details can be read there at hand.

Nana
      Participant

I do read one on occasion but I do not buy I read others

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I read every morning newspapers, but not always the printed edition.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

Too depressing. I figure if the world blew up I would work it out without the paper.

JustEm
      Participant

I don’t read newspapers or watch the news of any kind.. Too much bad news these days.

jkct01
        Participant

But if you don’t read the news, you would not know when there is good news.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Nope, by the time it hits the press it is old news. Today, the freshest news can be found on the internet, if you know where to look!

realityspeaks
      Participant

I love to read the newspaper. I read the headlines before leaving home and then in the evening when I get back.

rextrulove

Though I get my news mostly from Internet news sources, I find that the articles often give me ideas about things to write about.

nerdieeds
      Participant

the lady in the next room brings home newspapers daily. Two by the way from well known publishers. I don’t read them all, i browse the headlines and sports section.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I don’t read newspapers anymore. Internet is easier and more accessible.

jkct01
      Participant

Newspaper sometimes shows me interesting news item which otherwise I would miss on the online version.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am reading newspaper but I am not buying a copy of my own. I read editorials and how the editors write it.

cgalavia
      Participant

My father in law does read everyday and because I got bored.I tend to read sometimes but not really often.

Omison
      Participant

On Sunday I get anywhere from 2-3 papers for the coupons…I use to be a big fan of the funnies, but then they stopped being funny!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.