Do you prefer happiness or bitterness

Activity Forums Writing Content Do you prefer happiness or bitterness

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

Dick
      Participant

There are lots of topics every day here, I am wondering, do you prefer to read about people’s happy thoughts and success, or are you into Misery and people’s problem.

Atlanta
      Participant

I think everyone is into a bit of both. Happy topics help you hope for something better…hearing problems can help you realize you’re not alone in whatever you are going with- and might even help you find a solution to a problem you have. Life is full of both, so I think that is how writing should be as well.

waflay
      Participant

I would go for both since this is part of life and one way of the other there can be times of happiness and other instances of bitterness. Either way one can still learn from other peoples experiences.

henry
      Participant

Nobody would prefer bitterness if there was a choice.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think that I am into both because with one I can be helpful and supportive and the other I can be excited for them. All though I guess that I would prefer to hear good news over bad.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Positive is always the best. There are lots of people stress everyday and they need to read something that will brighten up their day. We need to write about positive things so it is happiness.

jkct01
      Participant

I read all kinds of posts whether it’s happy or sad.

TAlberts
      Participant

Of course I prefer to be happy than bitter.

peachpurple
      Participant

I like to read personal stories or problems and money making tips

cgalavia
      Participant

Of course everyone prefers happiness.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Different types of personal stories touch the heart, they could be about happiness or sorrow.

marygoround
      Participant

well everything under the sun as long as benefited to others.

dinuka
      Participant

I would like hear them both. If I can help with someone’s problem, that would be great.

shaloowalia
      Participant

happiness, of course…everyone is searching for happiness.

elakles
      Participant

There are lots of reasons I prefer happiness over bitterness!!! It just takes to much energy to be bitter! Being happy is easy for me!!!

shane
      Participant

@Do you prefer happiness or bitterness? Happiness , of course. But we in reality, we need to experience the ”bitterness” first. In order for us, to know the *real* value or meaning of what happiness really is.

shane
      Participant

@Do you prefer happiness or bitterness? Happiness , of course. But we in reality, we need to experience the ”bitterness” first. In order for us, to know the *real* value or meaning of what happiness, really is.

Shane
      Participant

I would love happiness of course but each person experiences bitterness.

angie10
        Participant

@Shane, even though I experience bouts of bitterness sometimes, I just want to leave it behind me LOL

angie10
      Participant

I much prefer happiness over bitterness. This translates into the types of articles I like to read about. I like to cultivate positivity around me, and if I see a depressing post, I skip right along to something happier.

angie10
      Participant

@Vinaya….i too would be very surprised. Then again, some people thrive on that LOL It just drains me and sucks the life out of me, to be honest.

peachpurple
      Participant

i love to read about recispes, money tips and writing topic

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.