Do you often slog on Online sites after midnight?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you often slog on Online sites after midnight?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

ptrk12
      Participant

So, do you guys often slog on th writing sites post Midnight also, as I do?

Not always but sometimes.

Thanks for what?

ptrk12
        Participant

Thanks for sharing your views.

angie10
      Participant

Hey @ptrk12…I no longer do that, and prefer to be done with my online work at 11.30pm at the very latest. I used to work myself to the bone, but now realise that it’s not worth it.

jkct01
      Participant

All the time.

ptrk12
        Participant

@jkct01 well but doing it too often could be strenuous.

jkct01
        Participant

Yes, it is not good for health. 🙂

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, mostly as I am an evening person. I usually have an idea what to write before midnight and I have to write it before it´s gone in my mind. Sometimes, it´s all about food and I go hungry to bed. LOL!

Xavier Bage
      Participant

I don’t cross 11:30 PM.Burning midnight oil leaves me less than 100 per cent fit the next day.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am working during the midnight because that is only the time I have to work on. I can easily prepare a topic to post during that time because it is quiet.

loiseryan
      Participant

I sometimes do. Usually my midnight is 12 noon the afternoon because I work the night shift. I’m just on tonight since it is my day off and just tying some loose ends

shaloowalia
      Participant

Many times I do…online writing sites are addictive.

Maricel
      Participant

just do my writing here in the afternoon my friend.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I guess i slog during the day. I love writing at night when it’s quiet. For me the midnight hour is the best time to write volumes on content sites.

ptrk12
      Participant

@realityspeaks that is true, but it also drains the body.

peachpurple
      Participant

yes I do, since it is school holiday right now, had been been burning the oil

Narayan
      Participant

Yes, it tends to stretch a lot into night when I am online.. Sometimes I just go on and on up to 1:30 or 2 AM!! It’s really getting tough, cos I am unable to wake up early in the morning, cook food and reach office!

ptrk12
        Participant

@laksh, it can be tough but I think we need to take care of our health too.

peachpurple
      Participant

To be honest i log in 4 sites per day,blogjob, bmn, hubpages and forumcoin so, if i am outthe whole day, i need to burn the midnight oil till 5am

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.