Do you manage your time doing online sites?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you manage your time doing online sites?

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

As much as I can yes but I have a family to settle first before anything else after that I can do my online tasks. Daily I was able to visit all my sites but not that spending too much time because right now I can’t.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Time is a factor. You need to juggle time schedules in accordance wit the time you have.

jkct01
      Participant

I just do it when I am free.

lejla1311
      Participant

I try to work online every day, but sometimes I am not able to do that because of lack of time. I work really hard online and I am trying to be active on all of my sites.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i devote 2-3 hours in the morning and 2-3 hours at night for online work.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Yes. There’s certain time to work.

jkct01
      Participant

I am struggling for time lately to do all the tasks so every minute counts.

kendralala
      Participant

At work I have plenty of time to go ONLINE for everything. But I just do research, shopping and the like.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I try my best to visits all of my online sites actually because of my quota. It is hard whenever I am tired when I get home from work. It is a struggle everyday.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Recently, I set some sites which I should do in the morning, and other sites in the evening.

cgalavia
      Participant

Whenever I have a free time,I do online task and do my best to stay active everyday.

ptrk12
      Participant

I try to

rotate

my strike and visit different sites on different days. It is tough at times, though.

Omison
        Participant

Man, you got to!

Time management is everything in these sites…I also believe in creative strategy to help with time management while on here.

jkct01
      Participant

I will start planning my time for my tasks.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.