Do you love selfies?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you love selfies?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  rextrulove 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

thisnthat
    Participant

Are you one of those people who uses your mobile phone as much for the camera as for the other features? Do you love taking selfies? Do you take tons of them and post them all over the place?

I never got into this, but it seems that lots of people are really into it.

TAlberts
    Participant

No, I am not fond of selfies but I use my smartphone to take photos for everything for my blogs.

blueberry
    Participant

It really depends but not much. I take selfies but actually not upload it. Unless I feel like I look damn good on a photo lol

kimdalessandro
    Participant

I don’t like most photos of myself. @thisnthat I changed mine today because it’s been a few years. I figure that it was time for an update.

thisnthat
      Participant

I like it. Your photo looks good. 🙂

It’s funny to me how some of us are a bit camera shy and others can’t wait to take pictures of themselves.

rextrulove

@thisnthat, I don’t know that it is necessarily camera shyness. I’ve just never been self-centered enough to care to have my picture taken. I’d much rather take pictures of interesting things like mountains, sunsets, sunrises, animals, plants and so on.

rextrulove

The picture I use here for my avatar was taken after a church function several years ago, when I was still wearing a cleric shirt and collar. The one I use on facebook is of me sitting and fishing…and turning away from the camera. Neither were taken by me.

MissyWeng
    Participant

Loving your new photo Kim! I usually love taking selfies but will just keep it in my phone. Hehe

gina145
    Participant

I very rarely take selfies and don’t like other people to take my photo either. The only selfie I’ve ever uploaded anywhere is my profile photo. I don’t even have a photo of my face on Facebook.

rextrulove

I use my Kindle Fire for taking pictures, but not selfies. I don’t like taking pictures of myself and will rarely let anyone else take a picture of me, either.

nerdieeds
    Participant

I have selfies on my Facebook account. I took those when it is not called “selfies”. I don’t have new selfie photos.

realityspeaks
    Participant

I am not very fond of selfies. I have friends though who would bag the ‘selfie queen’ title.

lejla1311
    Participant

No, I do not like taking selfies. I find that stupid. I prefer to take group photos of the people who I love and care about.

thisnthat
    Participant

I never liked having my picture taken all that much. I always seem to blink or something at the wrong time, ha ha. So, I never got started when it became the rage. Some people go crazy with the selfies though. You will never run out of pictures of some of these people!

Maricel
    Participant

Sometimes I take a selfie and posted it on my facebook page when I am in the mood.

Nana
    Participant

No way I am an ugly person

thisnthat
      Participant

Oh, Nana, I don’t believe that for a minute. You seem like a beautiful person to me.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I have a tablet and no phone as of yet. I love other’s selfies but not ones of me that much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.