Do you love playing volleyball?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you love playing volleyball?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

Just asking this even if I do not play this volleyball games I do love watching it.

blueberry
      Participant

I do love playing volleyball in my free time. I also have a lot of friends who plays volleyball as a varsity both in men and womens division.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Played volleyball few occasions when I was in was in college. After college never played the game.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i have never been able to play volleyball. And in my country, volleyball is not that popular sport.

jkct01
      Participant

I have never played volleyball but I watch the game regularly on TV.

kendralala
      Participant

I don’t play and watch either. I had this experience during HIGH SCHOOL when I was forced to play volleyball and I sucked! too bad.. I hate that sport now 😀

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love volleyball, but I don’t know how to play it though. I can’t even hit the ball going to the other court, lazy bones.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I played volleyball before but I am not really good at it.

cgalavia
      Participant

I think the last time I played a volleyball was during my intern.That was such an long time but i love playing a volleyball,I enjoy a lot.

Omison
      Participant

I love volleyball. I’m a pacific islander and where I’m from we play volleyball as soon as we start walking. Real talk!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.