Do you like Zumba ?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you like Zumba ?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I noticed that Zumba is very good dance.I will see this in YouTube.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

I’ve always wanted to give it a try but I have quite bad arthritis in my knees. Maybe I can just do the top half.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Karen Fainges too bad arthritis…always hot compress the affected area for 15 minute.Do it while watching TV Program.

misswulans
      Participant

zumba is a fun exercise to keep your body stays fit. There is a zumba class here near my place, thou I prefer belly dance.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@misswulans ah. wow my friend.I think you got a very sexy body…withewwww

TAlberts
      Participant

I love Zumba. Infact I invited my relatives from children to seniors to have zumba with me at home when I was in my home town every Sunday. It was fun.

misswulans
      Participant

@erlymccheaven hahaha no I have average body, but zumba and belly dance are fun to keep our body stay fit.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@misswulans hehehe wow body.Before I go to bed, I dance first good for 10 minutes.

misswulans
      Participant

@erlymccheaven dancing is fun, it is not only good for our body healthy but it is also helps to reduce stress after a long tiring day

jkct01
        Participant

You are right. Keep fit and kick stress away.

jkct01
      Participant

Yes, I like Zumba.

kendralala
      Participant

Zumba is becoming mainstream in the my country. It is almost in every corner. But it never caught my interest. i jus like watching them do the steps 🙂

realityspeaks
      Participant

Some of the girls at our workplace have joined zumba classes and they keep telling everybody its a fun form of dancing and exercise.

lejla1311
      Participant

I have never tried it but it looks like a lot of fun. It is a good exercise plus yo can dance. How awesome is that!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.