Do you have New Year's Resolution for 2016?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you have New Year's Resolution for 2016?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

Some of us have list of their New Year’s Resolution to make when the new year come. Do you have any or do you to that?

TAlberts
      Participant

No, I donĀ“t make any new years resolutions. I set a goal for the following year for me to follow but no resolutions.

blueberry
      Participant

Nope. Never planned any resolutions though I have goals to think of.

Agree with @thelme55 and @blueberry

I too don’t go with resolutions but with goals.

dawnwriter
      Participant

Not necessarily a New Year Resolution but I want to be more organized. I want to manage my time better because there is so much to do and learn and if wewaste time, so many opportunities are lost.

rextrulove

Not specific to new year, though I want to be more caring, loving and helpful than I was the previous year, but that is a constant goal of mine.

jkct01
      Participant

I always tell myself to work harder in the new year but it seems there has not been any big change.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I never usually do have those. I do want to stop eating to much sugar again though. It’s hard when you live in a household that eats too much junk food. The temptations are always there and there is a lack of adequate veggies and fruit sometimes.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I tried to jot down things that I do and don’t want to do the previous years but were never followed. So after that I am not making any. I just have goals.

ptrk12
      Participant

I think for me, following up on and actually implementing my plans would be more important than resolutions.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.