Do you have a website?

Activity Forums Website Design Do you have a website?

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author

jsnitz08
      Participant

Is your website compatible with Mobile design? If not you’re missing out. I can help you re-design your website! Get in touch!

jsnitz08
      Participant

Are you aware of Responsive design websites? this is when you log on to a website using your mobile phone, and its tailored to your mobile, without it looking like it doesn’t fit. If it doesn’t look like it fits mobile…it’s not responsive and therefore is bad design.

cgmom88
      Participant

I only have social media sites.

jsnitz08
        Participant

Do you have a business your trying to make money with Cgmom?

spiderhater
      Participant

I do have a couple of websites, but they don’t look that good. Do you know any cheap website designer tools?

jsnitz08
      Participant

What is the purpose for your website @spiderhater? Do you have a small business or just personal use?

mcisper
      Participant

I have a website that I built through wix.com. The primary purpose of my my site it to have a place to showcase my books. As for the other things that has been discussed in this thread I have no idea. It simply is what it is.

jsnitz08
        Participant

@mcisper, great! How’s your website doing as far as Google rankings go?

Zacc
      Participant

@jsnitz08 how can you help with my website/blog? Please have a look at it

matt9609
      Participant

Do you work with Bootstrap or Eskeleton @jsnitz08?

Zacc
      Participant

My website was listed as SPAM after I posted more than 10 blog posts in 24 hours. I had to start another one from the scratch. Boring…

jsnitz08
        Participant

whats your website fore zacc?

heyimneise
      Participant

I have one hosted by Go Daddy on WordPress but barely us it. I prefer simple blogging and this site it feeding my addiction right now.

Educateurself
      Participant

If I’m not wrong when you make a website either free or paid they will take care of mobile design because if they don’t how the newbies can do.

kendra
      Participant

Yes mine has the option for accessing everything via a mobile, if that is what you mean?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have a few websites. I make money on all my websites using Google Adsense. I have not found any other ways to make money other than the new one I so forget the name of it.

Dick
      Participant

I am going to own two more websites in the future, I would like to get some cash to fund that venture

SadieMarie
      Participant

I only use here, bubblews and personapaper. I might start my own once I build up my audience but I don’t make enough yet to go through all that hassle.

ourad
      Participant

no i don’t create a site

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, I have websites in Blogger, Hubpages, Daily Two Cents, Bubblews and my Zazzle store is coming soon. OMG! That´s too many I think.I have to make schedules for all of them.

freelancer
      Participant

Yes, i do have. my website is http://www.bitbytesoft.blogspot.com

iyanpol12
      Participant

I don’t have my own website. If I have a good and loyal audiences, then I may create my own.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I have no website. Are there any of my friends to help me to have a website ?

Karen Fainges
      Participant

I know what @TAlberts feels like. I have one for my books, https://shayton.net, my training https://kftraining.com.au and then pages for various blogs, books, Google+ etc, I am sure there are probably about a dozen sites out there I have completely forgotten I had.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I have one website

Well, I right now have no website but will consider soon.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.