Do you get enough sleep?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you get enough sleep?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

thisnthat
      Participant

Did you know that sleep deprivation (in the extreme) can actually kill you? It can also cause you to lose your mind. Lack of sleep in general isn’t healthy, but in extreme cases, it can cause severe problems.

Do you get plenty of sleep? What do you do to ensure more and better sleep?

rextrulove

I only do when I take a nap during the day.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I don’t have enough sleep. I know I am depriving myself of having proper sleep. That is why I want to finish all work early so I can go to bed early and have 8 hours sleep

SHOHANA
      Participant

yes i get sleep more than i want!

suni51
      Participant

I admit I have no time to sleep for more than 6 hours in 24 hours. If I manage to sleep one hour in the day time I work an hour extra in the night.

Nana
      Participant

I believe that I do most nights

gayathri
      Participant

Normally I sleep for 5-5 1/2 hours every night. I would do with an hour more. sometimes I compensate it in the afternoon.

blueberry
      Participant

I think I’m getting enough sleep as my body would normally respond to it in a way I will certainly notice like being sleepy or a slight increase in temper. Seven hours a day is my usual sleep at night.

MissyWeng
      Participant

Even though I’m all grown up, I still get the required sleep of 8 hours a day as I make sure that I sleep early.

Maricel
      Participant

It says that we should get at least 8 hours of sleep if I can sum up I only have 6 hours of sleep. I need to have 2 hours sleep in the afternoon if I can.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I sleep for 6-7 hours at night, I definitely would like to sleep more, I can’t. On weekends I do take an afternoon nap.

TAlberts
      Participant

I tried to sleep my 8 hoours sleep if I donĀ“t have to work the next day.

charmingchel
      Participant

I have enough of sleep each day. Actually, more than what is required of us.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Losing my mind, oh no. I know this is not good. I am sleeping for 3 hours a day and I am always tired. That is why I am praying to God to give me online earnings that I don’t have to work on 6 hours a day, but 3 hours only , so that I could sleep 6 hours a day.

thisnthat
        Participant

I hope you are able to find the work you need, so you can get some rest, Grecy. I feel your pain.

@Barbara Radisavljevic, I’d be interested in hearing more. Let us know if you write it up here.

jkct01
      Participant

I think I should sleep longer by going to bed earlier.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.