Do you get any benefits by using empowr?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Do you get any benefits by using empowr?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Grecy Garcia 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

ptrk12
    Participant

Hi do you think that you benefit y using empowr?

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Empowr is the old Fanbox. You need to subscribe or put money inside it before you earn good. I want to join but I am not sure if I will able to sustain paying it monthly.

angie10
      Participant

@Grecy Garcia….that’s one of the reasons I won’t use it, sissy. I’m not paying to work on any site LOL

Lee Ka
      Participant

@grecy095 Thank you for sharing that. I didn’t know what it is, but just read this name for several times. If it requires us to pay, I think I won’t be using it, at least for now, as I do not plan to make any investment to my online work now. 🙂

Danny
    Participant

Ha ha, I thought its the herbal products and not the fanbox.

ptrk12
    Participant

thisnthat
    Participant

I was just reading about this one on a different site earlier. It seems that it’s an old program under a new name. Some people said the old one didn’t pay them. So, I would suggest proceeding with caution. I don’t intend to join it. I’ve had enough of those.

ptrk12
    Participant

@thisnthat they do pay cash outs in between, but they do charge a few things too.

GAUTAM PENDHARKAR
    Participant

After using it for more than 4 months, I have a doubt on Empowr. Because the amount u invest is more than what you can actually withdraw, the earned amount displayed is only a hog wash to keep u happy and going. I disconnected my CC info from it and now it does not allow me to withdraw my earned money.

It says the money charged is for the ad platform, which pays u. Does anyone have a better understanding of it?

angie10
      Participant

@Gautam Pendharkar…..thanks so much for your feedback 🙂 All the more reason for me to stay well clear of this site.

ptrk12
      Participant

Yes Gautam, I also found that I was in fact losing out using empowr.

angie10
    Participant

Empowr just doesn’t appeal to me, because i get the feeling it’s a little shady 🙂

monsterjar03
    Participant

Sorry, I have no idea what empowr is. I’d say I haven’t derived any benefits from it.

Heart
    Participant

The old fanbox which never paid us, then they change it to empowr. It’s appealing to the new ones if they haven’t experienced fanbox before.

angie10
      Participant

@Heart….these types of sites are seriously to be avoided. In my opinion, if they did it before, they’ll do it again. I doubt any of the old members will join the new site for fear of being taken for mugs again, no matter how much the owners defend the new site. -and I don’t blame people for staying away!

angie10
    Participant

I’m staying well clear of this one. It’s got a very bad rep.

Yes, me too skeptic about it.

PRINCESS TULIP
    Participant

No i did not

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

@kaka135 there is someone willing to pay for my registration but I am not sure if I able to work on this kind of site because you need to invite people under you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.