Do you forgive easily?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you forgive easily?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

What is your opinion about this question of mine? we have different behavior and in this questions are you the type of person who easily forgive a person or it just takes time for you?

shaloowalia
      Participant

it takes me time to forgive others! I am a very sensitive person and feel deeply hurt but i eventually overcome and forgive.

lejla1311
      Participant

To some people I forgive quickly but to others not so quickly. It all depends to what I have to forgive.

nightowlpatty
      Participant

It depends on who I am forgiving and what for. I forgive my (adult) kids almost immediately most of the time. But otherwise, it takes me time and rarely do I ever forget what someone has done to me. I will forgive but will never really feel the same if someone has hurt me or done something bad to me.

jkct01
      Participant

I can forgive easily but I won’t forget that easily.

realityspeaks
      Participant

It is not easy to forgive, but yeah, there’s no road ahead without forgiveness. I do forgive, it may not be easy all the time, but I do forgive.

Maricel
      Participant

as for me it takes time to forgive when the wound heals.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I can forgive, although in some situation it is hard to do. What makes it hard for me is to forget.

iyanpol12
      Participant

It may not be easy but I have to for my own health. I don’t want to hold a grudge.

edumate
      Participant

I can forgive very easily trust me. As I am a believer in Christ I always keep in mind that Christ forgives our sin everyday and every time. So if I forgive others I will continue to get His mercy.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I can forgive easily

resuri
      Participant

It depends on the situation. If it hurts me badly then it will take time but I tried my best to forgive people because I don’t want to hold grudges

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.